PDA

View Full Version : Team Chacopak Blog

Chaco Taco
01-04-2012, 08:43
It only took me 3 years to organize my photos from our 2008 Hike. Anyway, its a work in progress. Some of the links to photos from 08 are to snapfish (autocorrect sucks) and I am working on making them more public. The memory card these pictures were on got erased so this is the only link to pictures. You may have to have a snapfish account to view them and if so, sorry. The other blogs in Trailhead are hikes we have been on since 2008 and we have tons more to add so be patient. The video's may contain some profanity because s*** happens :). If any of you have advice on better ways to utilize my blog, please shoot me a PM. If there are pictures of you and you want them removed, let me know and Ill draw something on your face to disguise you. We have met loads of hikers along the way. Id eventually like to add a link page to advertise hiking related stuff like guidebooks and to support the independent gear makers like Lightheart, Zelph, Jacks'r Better and other wonderful producers of the stuff we use.

Enjoy, its been a fun little project to quell my Long Trail anticipation this summer.

http://teamchacopak.blogspot.com/

rocketsocks
01-04-2012, 09:01
No snap fish needed here CT looks good.

Chaco Taco
01-04-2012, 09:03
No snap fish needed here CT looks good. Sweet!!!! Glad its working.

Nean
01-04-2012, 13:57
I tried to comment on your new site but it required computer comprehension......

Good job bro, enjoy the LT! and hey to wak

Chaco Taco
01-04-2012, 16:51
Glad u enjoyed it. Come up and see us