PDA

View Full Version : Looking for critical maildrop locations

Juice
01-06-2012, 16:12
Hello,

I'm looking for articles or threads for a NOBO which would provide information on highly critical areas for mail drop resupply points. I've searched the site but haven't seen the information formatted in a clear concise list of critical resupply points. It may be right under my nose as i'm easily distracted. Thank you for any useful guidance.

-Juice

Juice
01-06-2012, 16:16
Hello,

I'm looking for articles or threads for a NOBO which would provide information on highly critical areas for mail drop resupply points. I've searched the site but haven't seen the information formatted in a clear concise list of critical resupply points. It may be right under my nose as i'm easily distracted. Thank you for any useful guidance.

-Juice

I am planning on using grocery stores and town resupplies as opposed to solely relying on maildrops. However I've heard some areas can be difficult to resupply due to a variety of reasons.

Sly
01-06-2012, 18:16
Depends on your criteria for critical. If you plan right and carry a little more food than normal from time to time, you won't need one mail drop except when when you to change out to summer/winter gear.

4eyedbuzzard
01-06-2012, 20:02
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/content.php?15

Don H
01-06-2012, 22:11
What 4eyedbuzzard says, I downloaded this article on my phone a referred to it often. It is a bit dated.