PDA

View Full Version : Big Foot

canoehead
01-12-2012, 17:36
So let's here some stories about the large one. Maybe you saw something you can't explain? :-? Heard some stuff outside on the trail and it just freaked you out? Prints, sounds etc.......:eek:
Let it begin.

swjohnsey
01-12-2012, 17:58
The nearest population of bigfoot (bigfeet?) is in East Texas.

Jbolton
01-12-2012, 18:20
I think peoples imagination gets the best of them sometimes .

Transient Being
01-12-2012, 20:14
I saw a U.F.O. use a tractor beam to abduct bigfoot on my last section hike. Then, a few vampires and warewolves had a fight to the death at the shelter I was staying at before the Space Shuttle Enterprise landed and blasted them with a light saber.

jj2044
01-12-2012, 20:20
I saw a U.F.O. use a tractor beam to abduct bigfoot on my last section hike. Then, a few vampires and warewolves had a fight to the death at the shelter I was staying at before the Space Shuttle Enterprise landed and blasted them with a light saber.

BULLLL****TTTT, everyone knows the enterprise has photon torpedoes not light sabers .. duhhhh lol

rocketsocks
01-12-2012, 20:53
The nearest population of bigfoot (bigfeet?) is in East Texas.And along the Arkansas border"The Legend of Boggy Creek"Saw this movie with my pop after moving to NJ in "69",scared the bejesus out of me.I have on VHS if any would like to borrow.PM me.

hikerboy57
01-12-2012, 21:04
i did an overnight last march at west mtn shelter in harriman, and around 9:30 at night i saw a bright neon green flash of light from just over the ridge. i remebered im only a few miles from indian head nuclear plant, and my fierst thoght was "uh,oh."a second flash of green light came about 15 minutes later. I never found out how the light had originated, but even though i first suspected some sort of nuclear meltdown in the works, then realized it came from another direction than indian point, and if it was a meltdown, not much i could do but stoke the fire.

CrumbSnatcher
01-12-2012, 21:04
one night at the jenkins shelter, the shelter was full and about 6 of us cowboy camping in front of the shelter, might of been more scary if i was alone but all night long something big circled the shelter area, sounded like it was dragging a broken leg or something and was moaning. my dog did not get much sleep that night, as she stayed up most of the night guarding us. she kept getting up and placing herself between us and whatever the hell it was

hikerboy57
01-12-2012, 21:08
i beleive the last northeastern bigfoot was killed by either a mountain lion or a large bobcat.

Lone Wolf
01-12-2012, 21:23
one night at the jenkins shelter, the shelter was full and about 6 of us cowboy camping in front of the shelter, might of been more scary if i was alone but all night long something big circled the shelter area, sounded like it was dragging a broken leg or something and was moaning. my dog did not get much sleep that night, as she stayed up most of the night guarding us. she kept getting up and placing herself between us and whatever the hell it wasit was B Jack.

CrumbSnatcher
01-12-2012, 21:26
it was B Jack.i didn't say it came into camp and stole my liquor

Tinker
01-13-2012, 00:27
Some Bigfoot team came to RI to investigate sightings near where I sometimes hike and made a show that I saw on tv last week. Nothing unusual except for the one guy that was sure that everything he saw, heard, smelled, tasted, touched, or imagined, was Bigfoot. :rolleyes:

Mike2012
01-13-2012, 00:37
Experimental forest somewhere south of Mount St. Helens I heard the most bizarre sound that was like a cross between a lion roar and an eagle screech. primal

Tinker
01-13-2012, 00:42
Experimental forest somewhere south of Mount St. Helens I heard the most bizarre sound that was like a cross between a lion roar and an eagle screech. primal

Probably some nutcases trying to "call" Bigfoot. :D

Mike2012
01-13-2012, 00:45

I wouldn't doubt it. I'll stick with UFOs.

TD55
01-13-2012, 00:48
one night at the jenkins shelter, the shelter was full and about 6 of us cowboy camping in front of the shelter, might of been more scary if i was alone but all night long something big circled the shelter area, sounded like it was dragging a broken leg or something and was moaning.

That sounds like the real Bigfoot. There is a reason they don't call him BigFeet.

Lone Wolf
01-13-2012, 00:49
he's in vermont
http://www.vermonter.com/vtpress/2006/08/howard-stern-finds-bigfoot-in-derby-vermont/

mrclean417
01-13-2012, 02:00
And along the Arkansas border"The Legend of Boggy Creek"Saw this movie with my pop after moving to NJ in "69",scared the bejesus out of me.I have on VHS if any would like to borrow.PM me.

Not necesary, I have the DVD after my VCR ate the tape.

Hey Travis Crabtree
Wait a minute for me
Lets go down to the bottoms
Where all the catfish are biting
da de da de de
And nobody sees the flowers bloom but me

Or something like that.

Netflix as the the real 2nd movie for viewing, but you have to watch the MST 3000 folks to watch it. THAT makes if watchable. The guy was really out of material but hungry for a paycheck on that one. The Nancy Drew, Legend of Boggy Creek two version is out there but obviously just a piece done by a film company that bought the rights when they bought the distributorship of the first movie. That one wouldn't be worth watching even if MST 3000 did a version of it.

but I like you saw the first one at the right time in my life and while I know my father must have grimaced the whole time we were there, my friends and I that they took there to watch talked about the movie for months. Then Bigfoot was on the 6 million dollar man.

I can still hear the creatures lonely cry.

mudhead
01-13-2012, 07:16
I saw a size 20 6E dress shoe once in Skowhegan, ME.

Transient Being
01-13-2012, 08:21

rofl.............

-Animal
01-13-2012, 12:53
Bigfoot running across the road in northern Georgia, not too far from the AT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzyTErYbkRs

Juice
01-13-2012, 13:20
Two months ago some friends of mine were doing a 10 mile day hike and the light was fading as they hiked the last mile. They passed a few tents in an area that was supposed to be off limits to camping and saw two people at the camp. One person was sitting in a chair with his back to my friends and the other was laying on the ground with half of his body in the tent. My friends Said "hi" to the campers as they passed but received no reply and they got a bad feeling as neither of the campers were moving at all. They yelled again at the campers with no reply and decided to get the hell out of there as they were getting that "hair on the back of your neck" feeling. Within a minute they passed two guys headind towards the campsite and one of my friends told them about what they had just run into. These guys replied "yeah, we know" which worried them even more. Then they ran into another guy a few minutes later and warned him of the weirdness ahead. He started laughing and told them that the campers were mannequins and that they were a film crew for Animal Planet and they were filming a program about Bigfoot but they were wanted to keep it quiet since they were going to be there a few days and didn't want crowds of people showing up!

campingfever
01-13-2012, 13:44
A racoon stole my bag of trail mix. Does that count as scary?

Blue Jay
01-13-2012, 14:58
i beleive the last northeastern bigfoot was killed by either a mountain lion or a large bobcat.

No, Stumpknocker is still quite alive.

lemon b
01-13-2012, 15:02
Me and him was arguing about the Tenn. line on our maps in 78. That there ct could hump some miles and had a nose for feed.

juma
01-13-2012, 16:53
There's no such thing.

-Animal
01-14-2012, 10:45
There's no such thing.

That’s what they said about the Lock Ness Monster and look how that turned out.