PDA

View Full Version : Trail festivals

sleepingbear
01-14-2012, 13:19
Has anyone ever stopped at the trail days festival in Damascus, VA or other events like that. What exactly are they and is it worth stopping for a whole day?

Chaco Taco
01-14-2012, 13:32

Chaco Taco
01-14-2012, 13:34
Just messin. You are going to get a variety if responses. Utilize the search feature in threads and picture galleries. There are a whole host if discussions on the subject

Chrisj
01-16-2012, 05:27
The Trail days in Damascus are pretty cool, IMO it's worth stopping for. They have all sorts of events going on that weekend. I have been there a few times since my hometown is near but just a warning it is pretty busy during this time or was when I was there.

Here is the website for Trail days it has a schedule to give you an idea what to expect.
http://www.traildays.us/

Canada Goose
01-16-2012, 23:54
You can visit the Traildays website at http://www.traildays.us/ . There is information, and photos from previous years. Closer to the event, a detailed program of the week's events will be posted that will give you a good idea of how much time you would like to spend there.

Sly
01-17-2012, 00:25
Trail events calendar for 2012...

Half Note
01-19-2012, 13:34
I would like to partake in Trail Days next year but I'm worried I won't be able to start until mid April due to my lease. Is a month enough time to get there starting on good ol' Springer? Thanks.

jacquelineanngrant
01-19-2012, 13:39
Plenty of time.

stonedflea
01-19-2012, 14:59
I would like to partake in Trail Days next year but I'm worried I won't be able to start until mid April due to my lease. Is a month enough time to get there starting on good ol' Springer? Thanks.

even if you're a little slower, there are plenty of people who go to trail days and you should be able to find a ride to damascus from the trail. :) my cousin picked me up with three of my friends i'd met on the trail and gave us a ride to TD'11. just don't be shy.. ask around, and if you want to bump up to damascus for the weekend, i'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunity for it. :)

Half Note
01-20-2012, 09:39
Coolio. Thanks y'all!