PDA

View Full Version : 50% off on fleece and more EMS

rocketsocks
01-14-2012, 19:53
Eastern Mountain Sports is having a 50% off on many of there items.For those that shop at this store,you know this price reduction rarely comes along for all but one or two items at a time.No I do not work for this Co.I feel that at these prices they are more consumermate with there worth and with other discount stores.bought some Techwick base layers,some mitten shells,balaclava and 300 weight fleece pull over hat.Just thought I'd pass this info on.Sale ends the 17th,Jan but don't know if that date is inclusive.Happy Shopping

LET
01-14-2012, 22:17
They also have other things on sale. I just went today and bought a few things myself. I got a few Techwick, hat, and gloves.

ljcsov
01-14-2012, 22:24
I picked up two pairs of those sweat techwick undies!! One pair just arrived and I have to say that they are nice and comfy! They seem to breath well but provide a decent amount of warmth for when I was trekking about at ~28F. Sweet deal. I keep looking over the site to see there isn't anything else I want, but I fail to find anything. Well, things I want - yes. Things I really need, nope. :(

Toolshed
01-14-2012, 22:28
Thanks.... just loaded up on some gloves, fleece and footwear for the kids!!!!

rocketsocks
01-14-2012, 23:26
Got an early b-day gift.At 50 dollars (50%) off the "Summit",300 weight,polar guard,with pit zippers has been a hit with me.It also is part of there "sync system",which just means it has little snaps that attach to an adjoining little loop of another layer(garment)for easier nesting at the cuffs and collar.So with the "mercury jacket" (with "primaloft One",pit zips ,which is EMS version of the puffy but at 1lb-4oz.It's a little heavier than the puffy,they also have other versions as well ,some with down)it gives me a lot of versatility.And My "Thunderhead rain jacket" also has pit zippers I have had to return things over the years ,nothing major,and have never had one problem with any return or replacement.That's right folk's I sometimes look like Mr.EMS that jumped out of a catalog,but if you were being paid to spew,you may too....just kidding.:DI guess the reason for my excitement here is very simple indeed,I'll no longer cower to the wind and rain.I'll not shrivel to the at(temp to be determined),well maybe just a little shrinkage,to the cold.And best of all,travel unimpeded,cause "Baby it's Cold Out side";)

rocketsocks
01-16-2012, 17:23
I picked up two pairs of those sweat techwick undies!! One pair just arrived and I have to say that they are nice and comfy! They seem to breath well but provide a decent amount of warmth for when I was trekking about at ~28F. Sweet deal. I keep looking over the site to see there isn't anything else I want, but I fail to find anything. Well, things I want - yes. Things I really need, nope. :(ljcsov,that sure some quick shippin:-?only a couple hours,not bad