PDA

View Full Version : LEKI customer service.

tuswm
01-19-2012, 14:35
I just wanted to say that I recently contacted Leki customer service and they went above and beyond. Great service.

Hikes in Rain
01-19-2012, 16:23
I agree. I wanted to buy one of the little clips that clip the poles together; couldn't find it on their website, so I called. They shipped two of them to me, no charge!

bamboo bob
01-19-2012, 16:42
Leki is stellar. They have refurbished poles for me many times. I have one pole that's got 10000 miles on it. I've had many and I have not given them the really mangled ones but any time I send them poles that I've bent or otherwise wrecked they fix them and send them back all good to go. It's best to deal directly with them instead of the retailer. I had a bad experience trying to get REI, where I bought them to get them fixed with LEKI and REI said it couldn't be done. It was likely just a lazy clerk. But anyway LEKI is first class.

handlebar
01-19-2012, 23:05
Ditto what Bamboo Bob has to say. I had a slight bend in a pole section and after I called Leki's customer service, they sent out a replacement section. I figured that was better than dealing with REI. Great folks.

tuswm
01-23-2012, 22:20
now that you mentioned it, I did have REI send back a pair for me a couple years ago. it was like pulling teeth.