PDA

View Full Version : thought this might be helpful

mrcoffeect
02-02-2012, 23:49
I found this cool site that sells a wide selection of single serve food and toiletries. I haven't bought anything yet. But i thought I would mention it here and see if anyone has. http://www.minimus.biz/default.aspx
just looking for some feedback about them if anyone has purchased stuff from them before:-?

Visionmonger
02-02-2012, 23:55
Thanks for posting this, I saw this site a while back and forgot to bookmark it. Looks like a great resource for small stuff. Love the single serving hazelnut butter!

quilteresq
02-03-2012, 10:30
It's pretty expensive, but I sprang for the Sensodyne - I need it. Of course, I've found it in drug stores now that I got it through them. I may get a bit more before my hike.

mrcoffeect
02-04-2012, 15:12
some of their items may be pricey ,but if you look, you can find some good deals. I was looking for single servings of honey and this was one of the only places i could find them, and they only want .16 cents each...:banana

quilteresq
02-04-2012, 17:12
On our 1334 (with my husband and daughter - I went 3300 miles) bike ride, he just bought a bottle of honey with a spout and squeezed it into his mouth from the bottle. Instant energy for big hills! And there were lots of them in Oregon!

ah-go
02-04-2012, 17:26
Sure I've bought stuff here. Prompt delivery, no hassles, everything worked as expected.

mrcoffeect
02-05-2012, 07:54
Sure I've bought stuff here. Prompt delivery, no hassles, everything worked as expected. that's what i wanted to know thank you for your response.:cool: