PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the NOC AT thru-hiking clinic this Saturday (2/11)?

miami
02-07-2012, 19:00
I am coming up from South Florida to get some last minute advice and gear at the Nanahala Outdoors Center this weekend. They will be having an AT thru-hiking clinic on Saturday, 2/11 from 2-5pm.

Anyone else going to do this?

carpattack
02-08-2012, 23:43
I went last month...it's a good clinic

barefoothiker11
02-09-2012, 01:29
Hey Miami, I'm not going up but I reside in Miami as well. I think it'd be neat to meet up sometime before we embark. When is your start date?

seasparrow
02-09-2012, 07:31
Trailname: Birdman, Ranger Dade, Miami

Direction: NOBO

Start Date: Shortly before the Leap Year (26th?)

Approach Trail: But of course

and you...

Trail Name: Currently nonexistent
Direction: NoBo
Start Date: April 2nd
Approach Trail: Of course!
Other: Im from Miami, Fl (any other south floridians on here?).

By clicking on name (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?38085-seasparrow) of interest then selecting view forum post will tell someone alot.

miami
02-19-2012, 15:29
Hey Miami, I'm not going up but I reside in Miami as well. I think it'd be neat to meet up sometime before we embark. When is your start date?

My start date is now officially the 29th. I will be heading up the Approach Trail on the 28th.

If you want to get together this week for a lunch or something, let me know. I'm heading north on Friday.

As for the NOC seminar, it was great. A special thanks to A.J. and Alpine for the help and all the great stories. Can't wait to start!!!!