PDA

View Full Version : Looking for outfitter NOW!!

OBXWaMi
02-27-2012, 10:01
We are leaving our vacation early for the sole reason of finding an outfitter along the way home. We are leaving Milton/Rehoboth Beach, Delaware today between noon and 2pm heading back to the Outer Banks of NC by way of the Eastern Shore/Delmarva Penninsula. (this is our planned route, but we can deviate a bit) We aren't due back home until tomorrow night and know we will have to stay the night somewhere tonight. I know where the REI stores are and they aren't exactly along our way, but we will go there if we can't find any other place. I've been to Dick's Sporting Goods and to Bass Pro Shops, not impressed!

We wondered if anyone knew of other retailers in this neck of the woods??? HELP SOON PLEASE, we are going to breakfast now (9am) and I'll check back here when we return.

Thanks a bunch,
Michelle

RWheeler
02-27-2012, 10:21
I tried to do a quick search for an EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports) located nearby for the route I got on that drive. I got a hit typing the full name in Norfolk, VA, and went to look at it closer on the map, as well as confirm by bringing it up on EMS.com. Both of those showed me that it is NOT a retail center. I just wanted to give you a heads up that if you somehow come across that on your search, it's not going to help you. Just hoping to save you the time/gas/hope of driving there if you did come across that on your own searches.

Best of luck!

Elder
02-27-2012, 11:15
Virginia Beach has VA. Beach Outfitters, and there are several Blue Ridge Mountain Sports stores in the region...Roanoke etc.
Good luck.

Elder
02-27-2012, 11:18
www.brms.com (http://www.brms.com) Sorry, forgot. Look for locations.

OBXWaMi
02-27-2012, 15:33
We are on the road and plan to stop at BRMS.