PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Peas Asheville NC

Chaco Taco
03-03-2012, 11:33
Great hostel in dtown AVL. Above Lex Ave brewery. Great price, very clean. Staffis great too. Stayed there this week. Not a party spot. No alcohol no pets.

Hiking Man
03-03-2012, 13:49
+1 Great place to stay and super clean. Weekend can be loud with the Lex Ave brewery downstairs, but they do give you ear plugs!

O-H-10 Lil Ohio
03-03-2012, 15:49
FYI: D-town Asheville : For those of you that are Veggies, The Laughing Seek is the place to eat. I am not a vegan , but the food was still great.

Pheral
03-03-2012, 16:41
FYI: D-town Asheville : For those of you that are Veggies, The Laughing Seek is the place to eat. I am not a vegan , but the food was still great.

it's actually The Laughing "Seed". The Early Girl Eatery a few yards up the street is also great.

Chaco Taco
03-05-2012, 22:34
it's actually The Laughing "Seed". The Early Girl Eatery a few yards up the street is also great. I used to work at Early Girl. Not entirely veg but great veg stuff on the menu. Great spot. The Laughing Seed is excellent. Rosetta's Kitchen on Broadway is one of our favorites. Green Light Cafe is good as well. Greenlife aka Whole Foods has a great selection of veg sandwiches including great tempeh reuben and vegan sushi.

Chaco Taco
03-05-2012, 22:34
The food at the LAB below the hostel is pretty good as well.