PDA

View Full Version : trail blues

Bazilnorthbound
03-06-2012, 13:14
As we all know, there are going to be ups and downs on the trail. To counter these blue times, it is always good to have something to cheer you up.
Anything from music to a special snack. What is yours?
Im bringing a few nice cigars :)

Jim Adams
03-06-2012, 19:19
whiskey and licorice.

geek

Bazilnorthbound
03-15-2012, 16:02
sounds like there wont be any lack of fun :P

pdcolelli42
03-15-2012, 20:27
I dunno man, I've always said there's no place I'd rather be and nothing else I want to do with this time. I'm sure I'll be down some times but I'm pretty sure I'll be glad to be there through till the end. But what do I know I haven't done it yet.

Bazilnorthbound
03-16-2012, 01:18
"Everything in moderation. except hiking of course"
Words to live by :D

"I dunno man, I've always said there's no place I'd rather be and nothing else I want to do with this time. I'm sure I'll be down some times but I'm pretty sure I'll be glad to be there through till the end. But what do I know I haven't done it yet."

^Very true. I know that passion, I too dream of the woods and mountains every day. All I'm saying is that there will be times that will be a little more enjoyable with some pick-me-ups :)

Alligator
03-17-2012, 20:51
Hi I know lots of people like to be green on St. Paddy's day but please try to remember this one from the user agreement:

4. Discussions involving how to commit illegal acts, or involving the use, production and/or distribution of illegal drugs are forbidden.
Thanks!

rocketsocks
03-17-2012, 22:48
"Shuss man"I tink the phone is bugged man"who is this ?Hard hat.Hey man, he said his name was lard a** No,Hard hat....Hard hat....lard a** Lard A**Up In Smoke...No Fumare!

IrishBASTARD
04-17-2012, 21:13
Recieved my iPod in my latest care package...not listening to that thing for two months has boosted me. So anything back home you took advantage of...it returns with a shock to your emotional system.

on_the_GOEZ
04-17-2012, 23:29
Music can be a good option. Talking to family, reading, sleeping. A good bourbon is always nice, as well. :D

Just realizing what I was doing always made my day go smoother..accompanied by a good vista!