PDA

View Full Version : Staying overnight in North Springs?

Horsa
03-11-2012, 06:23
Hi Everyone,

I'll arrive at Atlanta Airport on March at 7pm from Germany. I already booked the hikerhostel to pick me up and stay there on the 3rdof May.
Unfortunately my plane arrives at 7pm, therefore noone can pick me up on the 2nd.
Do you have any suggestions where to stay in Atlanta/North-Springs, before getting picked up in the morning.

Airmed802
03-11-2012, 06:56
It may be easier for you to stay at one of the dozens of hotels near Atlanta airport then jump on the Marta first thing on the morning of the 3rd. Many of the hotels near the airport provide a free shuttle service from the terminal that would save you some $.

FatMan
03-11-2012, 08:41
It may be easier for you to stay at one of the dozens of hotels near Atlanta airport then jump on the Marta first thing on the morning of the 3rd. Many of the hotels near the airport provide a free shuttle service from the terminal that would save you some $.I agree. You obviously have not flown into Atlanta before. Scheduled arrival times are fantasies and by the time you clear customs you will want to get to your hotel sooner, not later.

bigcranky
03-11-2012, 09:12
Go to booking.com and search for Atlanta airport hotels. Right now the Wellesley has a room for $60 with free shuttle service from the airport. You should have no problem getting on Marta the next morning to head out for your Hiker Hostel pickup.

Have a great hike!

Horsa
03-11-2012, 11:21
thanks a lot. I just booked a room at Wellesley.