PDA

View Full Version : Sasquatch sets AT speed record

hikerboy57
03-15-2012, 07:17
A sasquatch has successfully completed a thru hike of the Appalachian Trail in 35 days 14 hours.using an advanced satellite phone designed for use with no opposing thumbs, and going under the trail name " Bigfoot",he checked in regularly , registering his GPS waypoints as he went along, preferring to remain unseen while on the trail. although it ws dificult to verify results, as there were no actual sightings of him on the trail, several footprints were found proving his presence in at least 10 states.On a journal posted on line, he said he couldnt do it without the help of trail angels. "They were delicious!"

rocketsocks
03-15-2012, 07:22
A sasquatch has successfully completed a thru hike of the Appalachian Trail in 35 days 14 hours.using an advanced satellite phone designed for use with no opposing thumbs, and going under the trail name " Bigfoot",he checked in regularly , registering his GPS waypoints as he went along, preferring to remain unseen while on the trail. although it ws dificult to verify results, as there were no actual sightings of him on the trail, several footprints were found proving his presence in at least 10 states.On a journal posted on line, he said he couldnt do it without the help of trail angels. "They were delicious!"I saw him chillin.....at a little feet concert!

nitewalker
03-15-2012, 07:29
and i thought he was the cookie monster after he snatched my cookies. dang never even gave it a thought about him being sasquatch. i tried to get a pic but he was too fast.....

rocketsocks
03-15-2012, 07:34
and i thought he was the cookie monster after he snatched my cookies. dang never even gave it a thought about him being sasquatch. i tried to get a pic but he was too fast.....Oh no,you got Scoobi Dooooooo

Maren
03-15-2012, 08:05
I always assumed a sasquatch would have opposable thumbs. All his relatives do.

rocketsocks
03-15-2012, 08:39
I always assumed a sasquatch would have opposable thumbs. All his relatives do.
Ooooh!,no you did not just say that!

snorz
03-15-2012, 20:30
He's been seen providing trail magic in December around Pa and Nj.