PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To all

One Thing
03-28-2005, 07:09
Thanks to all here at WhiteBlaze. I've learned so much from some of the finest people hiking the trails here at this web site. Thanks Rock & Atroll for your hard work keeping this site going. I start the trail today, (I got a ride to Springer Mt this year, so I'm not doing the Approach trail this time)... (A hell-of-a-way to start I might add) I don't have the time right now, and there are far to many people to thank for their input and advice... So, hope to see ya up the trail..

One Thing

Big Guy
03-28-2005, 22:45
Good Luck and Happy Trails. Might see you on the trail one day.

neo
03-29-2005, 00:14
happy trails to ya:cool: neo

peter_pan
03-29-2005, 08:43
HYOH & Enjoy.

Pan

walkin' wally
03-29-2005, 12:30
Good luck, and a safe hike...I wish I was heading out too. :sun

rmtjr
04-07-2005, 23:09
I thought that I'd add on to this thread, rather than start a new one, same topic, different person. Texas Dreamer asked me to pass on that she hits the trail the 15th. She's leaving from Springer, heading north. She also asked that I mention she has been computerless for the last couple of months and she apologizes for not answering email that might have been sent to her. Oh, yes. Texas Dreamer is looking for a different trail name. I suggested "Shorty," but got the look. Bob

Mountain Dew
04-08-2005, 03:45
I'll be starting the 13th give or take a day. I'll be on the lookout for my fellow "Texas Dreamer" so to speak. :sun