PDA

View Full Version : another newbie

"ME & U"
03-30-2005, 17:23
I'll keep it short and simple. We live in MA, regretfully, and are constant hikers, ice climbers, adventure seekers, and such. We, by whom I mean "ME & "U", thru hiked the AT in 2003 and have been trying to manage our lives as such. If I have my way it will be by propane tank and tiki torch. We just want to be welcomed to your cool site and toss around ideas back and forth. I submitted an article on first aid kits today as I thought it was a subject not written about and hope to get feedback. I have a twisted sense of humor and love to get people laughing and stay on the lighter side of life, while my partner,"ME" keeps "U" in check.
Anyway, we hope to fit in and become a part of your family!
Thanks in advance
"U"

U-BOLT
03-30-2005, 18:40
Welcome U2.

Mountain Dew
03-30-2005, 18:44
Welcome.... You'll find many '03 thru-hikers here on WB.
Greenman, Greymatter, Tankhiker, Footslogger, etc.

What was your trail name in '03 ?

Blue Jay
03-30-2005, 19:00

What was your trail name in '03 ?

Me and U, no wonder Jack had to tell you not to eat Pasta at an all you can eat place during a thru.

Mountain Dew
03-30-2005, 19:25
Peoples names on WB aren't nec. their trail names you know. Since I didn't recognize "Me and U" I thought maybe they had other trail names. Thanks for being my biggest fan there Blue Jay.

"ME & U"
03-31-2005, 00:56

What was your trail name in '03 ?"U"...she was "ME"

"ME & U"
03-31-2005, 01:07
Me and U, no wonder Jack had to tell you not to eat Pasta at an all you can eat place during a thru.Blue Jay! Nice!! Many moons have passed and nary a few go by without thoughts of you!! How the hell are you!? Stoked out to hear from you and Me is gonna flip! Man, Iv'e got one for you...as we passed thru the south, you would not believe how many bluejays we saw, they became our token friends and I swear by my stack of rocks more than one were sent out as our protectors!! Every time I spot one I think of you and Me is always at my side! You rock in our memories!
"U"

VAMTNHIKER
03-31-2005, 08:21
U,

Both "U" and Me are very welcome to the forum!

Your sense of humor will fit right in! :welcome

peter_pan
03-31-2005, 08:27
:welcome U & ME

Pan (The section hiker with the Geezers in 03; Finch, dreamwalker and Kiwi)

Blue Jay
03-31-2005, 20:57
Blue Jay! Nice!! Many moons have passed and nary a few go by without thoughts of you!! How the hell are you!? Stoked out to hear from you and Me is gonna flip! Man, Iv'e got one for you...as we passed thru the south, you would not believe how many bluejays we saw, they became our token friends and I swear by my stack of rocks more than one were sent out as our protectors!! Every time I spot one I think of you and Me is always at my side! You rock in our memories!
"U"

It was a true honor to have you two stay at my home, I enjoyed every minute. You guys even sent me a thank you note. Come back anytime.