PDA

View Full Version : Met some folks at the Hiker Bash

Loneoak
04-01-2012, 21:19
Well, I was finally able to get to Ron Haven's hiker bash this weekend. Ron is a stand up guy, really enjoyed talking with him. I also got to meet Sgt Rock, H.O.I, Skidsteer, Redhat, Kanga, Bag of Tricks, Pirate, Wee Willy, Miss Janet and I am sure I have forgotten to mention some. Had a great time and everyone was great to be around and very helpful. Learned lot of new things.
Just wanted to say thanks to you guys/gals. It was really great for me to be able to put faces with name's I had only seen here at WB. Hope to see you all again, somewhere along the trail.

kayak karl
04-01-2012, 22:00
you partied with that gang and you made it home. thru hiking will be a breeze :D

Wise Old Owl
04-01-2012, 22:49
you will have great memories.

Loneoak
04-02-2012, 06:40
Thanks guys, I also had the pleasure of meeting Judy with Lightheart gear and got to see all her great tents. She is a joy to be around. Saturday nite, Ron and one of his boys, got out a picked a little banjo for us and it was great. And if you want to see some hungry hikers, you should attend the free breakfast at the First Baptist Church there in Franklin. They run a shuttle to and from both of Ron's motels early in the morning and bring you back. Great people and great food......everyone loves bacon......right ?