PDA

View Full Version : You-Go Boy

rocketsocks
04-04-2012, 00:12
Are you tired of having to stop every time you have to go? Why not just take care of business while on the go,don't let the squirts get you down.Now you can stop at all your favorite mexican "AYCE"and be confident that you'll make that shelter by night fall,while your buddy is hanging his bum over a log.Swing by a hiker feed and like a 13 second Nascar pit stop,you're off.The"You-Go Boy"is a funnel shape device that allows you to take care of the "ole #2" with out dropping trow.and with the optional holster guides(tie-rap)you can fix the tube to your leg and all the way down to the ground,Sooo...discreet.The You-Go boy has been used by long distance record breakers everywhere,Be a contender,get yours today.Patent Pending not allowed in the US.

rocketsocks
04-04-2012, 00:28
Are you tired of having to stop every time you have to go? Why not just take care of business while on the go,don't let the squirts get you down.Now you can stop at all your favorite mexican "AYCE"and be confident that you'll make that shelter by night fall,while your buddy is hanging his bum over a log.Swing by a hiker feed and like a 13 second Nascar pit stop,you're off.The"You-Go Boy"is a funnel shape device that allows you to take care of the "ole #2" with out dropping trow.and with the optional holster guides(tie-rap)you can fix the tube to your leg and all the way down to the ground,Sooo...discreet.The You-Go boy has been used by long distance record breakers everywhere,Be a contender,get yours today.Patent Pending not allowed in the US.This sponsor is looking for testimonials,website address,and phone number as part of a promotion,be the winner,whatta ya got?

Lone Wolf
03-26-2013, 18:21
i wear these
http://www.depend.com/mens-solutions/products/19840

rocketsocks
03-26-2013, 18:24
i wear these
http://www.depend.com/mens-solutions/products/19840I'll have to sit and think about that for awhile.

Hot Flash
03-26-2013, 18:46
I'll have to sit and think about that for awhile.

It's good enough for NASA, what's the problem?! ;)

rocketsocks
03-26-2013, 18:47
It's good enough for NASA, what's the problem?! ;)I can only imagine the trail names.....

S'more
03-26-2013, 19:10
I can only imagine the trail names.....
Biting my tongue..... Won't go there....

Slo-go'en
03-26-2013, 20:04
I don't know about running the tube down your leg. I'd just have it stick right out back behind the pack like a tail. Of course, the deluxe model would have a tube for doing #1 on the run and would help in rinsing out #2.

miloandotis
03-26-2013, 21:46
The flexi-seal fecal containment system is a wounderful solution...you could get that pesky prostate exam upon insertion, what a bonus!....however I guess the ULs would frown at having to carry the extra containment bags...

Rasty
03-26-2013, 21:53
The flexi-seal fecal containment system is a wounderful solution...you could get that pesky prostate exam upon insertion, what a bonus!....however I guess the ULs would frown at having to carry the extra containment bags...

Wash them out at the piped springs. The PVC pipe should be just the right size to fit the bag.

Train Wreck
03-26-2013, 22:10
This sponsor is looking for testimonials,website address,and phone number as part of a promotion,be the winner,whatta ya got?

I dunno...are hikers the core market for this product? :rolleyes:

Another Kevin
03-27-2013, 06:03
Biting my tongue..... Won't go there....

What's the point of having the things if you won't go there?

rocketsocks
03-27-2013, 06:08
Biting my tongue..... Won't go there....No, there's no bite valve20724

broken arrow
03-27-2013, 06:22
even better, i came up with an app for all those "smart" products, ie; phones, pads... when you engage the app, a toilet (of your color choice) appears on the screen. simply undo your pants, squat down over (or stand above) said phone, pad.. and enjoy the comfort of a portable toilet (of your color choice)! not only will this give you instant relief, it will also help to dispose of all those nasty "smart" products that are turning society into a brainless, zombie-like, wal-mart culture! *batteries not included