PDA

View Full Version : Starting my Thr-hike tomorrow 4-10

Terry7
04-09-2012, 08:47
This is my 6th year hiking the A.T. My 3rd try at a thru-hike. 1st time I blew out my knee, thanks to Cho-Pat knee brace thats no longer a problem. 2nd time I got to Hanover NH. when some thing came up at home and I had to stop and go home. A lot of things have to go right to complete a thru-hike. I think this is my year. I go by Seven on the trail, see ya all out there. P.S. man I hate that bus ride to Ga. :)

Lyle
04-09-2012, 11:21
Best Wishes. I agree, This is your year!!!

As you know, slow and steady at first, even with a knee brace.

Good Luck and HAVE FUN!!!!!!

mrcoffeect
04-09-2012, 11:29
This is my 6th year hiking the A.T. My 3rd try at a thru-hike. 1st time I blew out my knee, thanks to Cho-Pat knee brace thats no longer a problem. 2nd time I got to Hanover NH. when some thing came up at home and I had to stop and go home. A lot of things have to go right to complete a thru-hike. I think this is my year. I go by Seven on the trail, see ya all out there. P.S. man I hate that bus ride to Ga. :)

Im leaving on the 18th from connecticut, i wish i could trade spots with you. I would much rather ride from va to springer. Not looking forward to my lay over at the new york port athority bus station, I hear im going to have fun trying to find my bus out of there. sounds like my adventure, the adventure of a life time might start there:)