PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Thru-Hiker

mikeosborne
04-27-2012, 00:49
I'm about to start planning to hike the entire Appalachian Trail and I have a million questions about a million different things so I was looking for someone who has already completed the entire hike and can almost mentor me through the planning process and answer all of the various questions I have. So if you have done so and are willing to help a young hiker please leave your email and I'll be in contact. Thank you!

sterling98
04-27-2012, 07:47
Click home (in the top left corner of this page) and look at the left hand menu. Full of articles with loads of good info -- a great place to start your research.

hikerboy57
04-27-2012, 07:52
welcome to WB. you'll get more help than you want here, but start looking through the articles and threads first, as Im sure answers to most of your questions can be found in the articles section. when you have a specific question, ask away.
and once and for all , your questions about cheese will finally be answered.

Datto
04-27-2012, 16:57
Here's a link to my Datto's AT Thru-hiking Tips :

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/content.php?181-Datto-s-AT-Thru-Hiking-Tips

Datto

Odd Man Out
04-27-2012, 20:43
I'm about to start planning to hike the entire Appalachian Trail and I have a million questions about a million different things so I was looking for someone who has already completed the entire hike and can almost mentor me through the planning process and answer all of the various questions I have. So if you have done so and are willing to help a young hiker please leave your email and I'll be in contact. Thank you!

Welcome! The bad news is that if you as a million questions you will get 10 million different answers. That's what WB is all about:banana
(that, and posts with dancing bananas).