PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Partner for NoBo E2E

smachia
04-27-2012, 22:32
Hi,

I am planning an early NoBo, starting right on Memorial Day and going for a 4 week or less itinerary (10-15 miles a day). I'm 26, male, and a VT native. My parents are able to support me so I'm doing 6 days Mon-Sat, and spending Saturday evening and Sunday in town with them for rest and resupply. This is my first E2E, and I'm looking for a partner. Its possible I may have a friend along for the first 10 days or so.

I'd mostly enjoy hiking with someone who is drug/alchohol free, has a sense of humor and an open mind. A little about me: I'm Catholic and on track to enter a Benedictine monastery on July 1st. There's about 90 guys who live here and we run a college and have lots of priests out in parishes, so we're pretty active. I like to talk but I also love to enjoy the silence. I'll be doing what's called the Liturgy of the Hours, its basically praying the Psalms 3 times a day, morning, noon, and night. Though Lord willing I'm becoming a monk, I'm not a huge right-winger, I'm pretty middle of the road. If you want to pray with me, I'm stoked, if not, that's ok just know that I will be doing it. I also love science, nature, and star wars.

Post if you're interested.

-S.

oldnevada
05-01-2012, 06:16
Hey -S, I'm a 59 yr old fellow looking for someone to e2e NOBO, with. I have a very close friend who is clergy and we have had many interesting discussions. I was thinking starting early June from Williamstown MA. I'm all geared up just have to get out there. Gar

Cortney Keene
06-18-2012, 23:02
Two friends of mine and I are NOBO starting Saturday the 23rd. You guys already head out?