PDA

View Full Version : Bus Shuttle in Franklin, NC

Ron Haven
04-29-2012, 10:43
Thanks everyone in which patronized our businesses at the Budget Inn's & Sapphire Inn of Franklin & Hiawassee. We ran free a scheduled bus or van shuttle at 9am and 11am During March and April. This scheduled service will stop 4/30/12 until March 2013

If you need shuttles please call us a little bit in advance and we will still try to help you to get in and out of Franklin & Hiawassee with a paid shuttler. I hope everyone the very best of luck through out your hike and hope to see all of you again soon.

:sun Ron Haven and staff at our Inns of Franklin, NC and Hiawassee, Ga :sun

Rusty Nail
04-29-2012, 21:10
Ron, Thank you for your hospitality. I enjoyed your story of how you went out west to find a bride you were not kin to (lol) and all the local history. Your knowlege of every town in the US was quite amazing as well. It is people like you who make the journey that much more interesting.

Rollin

Ron Haven
04-30-2012, 00:17
Ron, Thank you for your hospitality. I enjoyed your story of how you went out west to find a bride you were not kin to (lol) and all the local history. Your knowlege of every town in the US was quite amazing as well. It is people like you who make the journey that much more interesting.

RollinThanks Rusty, I live from year to year to see the hikers come through.