PDA

View Full Version : Parking in Salisbury Ct

Lyle
05-04-2012, 17:51
Any reasonably secure parking for a couple of weeks in Salisbury, CT? How secure is the parking on 41?

Any suggestions of businesses or individuals who may allow some longer term parking?

Pathfinder1
05-04-2012, 21:37
Lyle;

Any reasonably secure parking for a couple of weeks in Salisbury, CT? How secure is the parking on 41?

Any suggestions of businesses or individuals who may allow some longer term parking?

Hi...

I don't know how amenable they might be to your parking there, but you might want to inquire at the White Horse Inn and see if they wouldn't mind...or they might have other suggestions.

adamkrz
05-04-2012, 22:29
Lyle;

Hi...

I don't know how amenable they might be to your parking there, but you might want to inquire at the White Horse Inn and see if they wouldn't mind...or they might have other suggestions.

They are now closed, Never heard of any problems with parking on 41, The lot nearest Salisbury is next to 2 houses and very safe,I've parked there many nights without any problems..

Lyle
05-05-2012, 00:19
Thanks, I've gotten permission to leave my truck at Maria's.