PDA

View Full Version : I guess he messed wth the wrong hikers

Different Socks
05-12-2012, 16:01
http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php?id=100221

Kool-Aid
05-12-2012, 16:11
Why the bail so low? That is just stupid.....I suspect he will be back on the trail in the next few days.........Is this what I have to look forward to tomorrow?

Praha4
05-12-2012, 16:18
glad it came out well for the hikers ... this could have played out much worse. I never camp near any roads, another reason why. Drugs ruin more lives.

Wise Old Owl
05-12-2012, 16:20
Kool Aid look at the final comment at the bottom below the article... it answers the question.

Kool-Aid
05-12-2012, 17:42
hahahaha!!!!! So this man is actually an up-standing person who, you know, got hooked on drugs, hangs out in the woods and commits very serious crimes, but on Sunday leads the church? No, I think this guy is being protected.....Yea, his brother in law is the judge no doubt! I have zero sympathy for people like this.....

lucky4 writes:
May 11, 2012
4:06 PM

For the record, this man is a part of my family. He is a very good man. He's a father of 2, and he was head pastor of a church (until this happened obviously). Owns his own company, very liked throughout community. He was very badly injured a few years back....electricuted, he shouldnt even be alive at this point. But through Gods grace he survived. He had a lot of damage, has seizures on a regular basis. Their home burned down on Christmas eve. This doesnt excuse what has happened. that was stupid, dangerous and scary. But, he's not all mentally intact anymore. His accident caused more problems than anyone could imagine. So, before people go on here and judge someone for things....maybe ya'll should pray about the situation. Pray and thank God no one got hurt. Thank God he held military people up instead of women and kids. Thank God those men knew what to do in order to not make things worse. Those men are trained for this stuff. Im not saying he needs to go un-punished, but he needs help, prayers, instead fo judgement. Im angry w/ him, but his family doesnt need all this. His oldest son graduates tonight....pray for their family.

Read more: http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php?id=100221#ixzz1uh4c9k7i

Different Socks
05-12-2012, 23:12
Sorry! didn't realize this had been posted twice already.

Miami Joe
05-13-2012, 03:40
Love that quote, owl!