PDA

View Full Version : 2 Months in & 1,000 miles down. My Blog!

Rayo
05-16-2012, 21:41
Hey, everyone!

So things are going really well thus far. Made it to mile 997 today after completing the majority of the rollercoaster in northern Virginia--it's not bad at all once you've done nearly 1,000 miles.

Keeping weight on still seems to be the major difficulty, but today I dipped cookies in whipped butter for a snack and it was diiivvviiinnne.

Hope y'all enjoy my blog, I've been updating daily and trying to make it as detailed as possible. (Link is below in signature.)

-Rayo

shelb
05-16-2012, 21:57
Thanks for sharing and good luck!

JJJ
05-16-2012, 22:30
Hey, everyone!

Keeping weight on still seems to be the major difficulty, but today I dipped cookies in whipped butter for a snack and it was diiivvviiinnne.

-Rayo

Nicely done, Rayo, you're making great time.

I'm very curious about the weight loss, because I've heard of this happening to other thrus.
Do you think you're getting enough complex carbs and protein or do you think it's just a general lack of calories?

LionDog
05-16-2012, 22:36
Hey, everyone!

So things are going really well thus far. Made it to mile 997 today after completing the majority of the rollercoaster in northern Virginia--it's not bad at all once you've done nearly 1,000 miles.

Hope y'all enjoy my blog, I've been updating daily and trying to make it as detailed as possible. (Link is below in signature.)

-Rayo

I have been following you. Nice job your doing. Your blog is awesome. I will be following you to the end. Good luck and hike well.

Jason.

Pottsalot
05-16-2012, 23:30
Good news man, Could someone please post a link? I am on the mobile site and signatures are disabled. Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Firefighter503
05-17-2012, 01:38
http://followingblazes.blogspot.com (http://followingblazes.blogspot.com/)

There ya go Pottsalot. Been following this one since the beginning. Really enjoying it Rayo. Thanks for having us along.

MyName1sMud
05-18-2012, 12:43
great blog to follow.