PDA

View Full Version : Vandalism Rte 140 Vermont

gumball
06-01-2012, 05:54
We did report this appropriately, but for anyone sectioning in this area, one of our hikers vehicles had the rear and side windows broken out at the Rte. 140 parking lot near Wallingford Vt. Sent to Rohlands website and they were kind enough to forward to ATC, but wanted to place here as well.

Gum

Theosus
06-01-2012, 06:47
It almost makes you want to set up one of those game cameras where you leave your car.

Highpointbound
06-03-2012, 13:39
We did report this appropriately, but for anyone sectioning in this area, one of our hikers vehicles had the rear and side windows broken out at the Rte. 140 parking lot near Wallingford Vt. Sent to Rohlands website and they were kind enough to forward to ATC, but wanted to place here as well.

Gum

I can tell you are not from a decent sized city. One car broken into..okay.
:rolleyes:

gumball
06-03-2012, 20:32
I'm not sure what that means or how it is germaine. But okay.

Actually, the police said this has been happening at several of the parking areas in Vermont. But I guess since you can fortell what size city I am from, that doesn't matter.

What a very odd comment.

Wise Old Owl
06-03-2012, 22:51
I highly respect the idea of setting a game camera on your vehicle. Unfortunately it would have to be very close as they all have a wide angle lens and do not offer detail at a distance. I have used one on several occasions when I worked at ADT, the police were less than enthused. Even when providing plates and details they are focused on a higher priority of crime...

Deadeye
06-04-2012, 21:24
I can tell you are not from a decent sized city. One car broken into..okay.
:rolleyes:

and if it was your car...? I suspect the average vandal doesn't give a crap where you're from.