PDA

View Full Version : Does Knoxville Greyhound Station Have Lockers?

10%
06-01-2012, 18:14
Ihate to have to post this, but despite Greyhound's reputation for exceptionalservice and customer satisfaction, no one's answered the 50-or-so calls I'vemade to the Knoxville station to ask this simple question :) I just want to know if there's a locker at the station where Ican leave some gear for several hours while I am dropping off mycar for a section hike, before returning to the station on one of their buses.

BigHodag
06-02-2012, 00:14
Been trying to get you a definite answer. I took an interior photo a year or two back, but can't find it. None of the Google Image Search photos show lockers, but I recall seeing lockers to the left of the snack bar/gift shop.

I'm transiting the Knoxville station on July 2 coming back from a section hike of NY and can get you a definite answer then. Hopefully a local will chime in shortly.

10%
06-02-2012, 06:51
Thanks for your help with this! I don't leave until June 8th, so I'd still love to hear back from you!

Slo-go'en
06-02-2012, 10:06
Humm, I passed through the Knoxville Greyhound station recently and I think it was there that I saw some lockers. I noticed because they had new electronic locks. Very few bus stations have lockers these days.