SGT Rock
04-13-2005, 13:31
Ball-N-Chain

neo
04-13-2005, 13:49
a guy at work went even farther to say balless-n-chains:cool: neo

Mountain Hippie
04-13-2005, 16:39
Neo if you find the happiness in your marriage that I have found in my marriage of 23 years I believe we may be calling you smiley. I wish you the best and mucho hapiness Mr Ball-n-chains. :D

neo
04-13-2005, 18:58
Neo if you find the happiness in your marriage that I have found in my marriage of 23 years I believe we may be calling you smiley. I wish you the best and mucho hapiness Mr Ball-n-chains. :D

thaks mountain hippie:cool: neo

Rain Man
04-13-2005, 19:10
Not even married yet and you and Baltimore Jack are using the term "ball and chain"????
:eek:
What's wrong with this picture?!!!
:dance
If your bride is a WhiteBlaze reader, your upcoming marriage may resemble 17th-century philosopher Thomas Hobbes' observation that life can be “nasty, brutish, and short.”
:jump
Just kidding you, Neo! Just don't let all this male humor slip over to the female side of the relationship. Take the word of someone married almost 30 years! If we can find such a feller! LOL

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both!!!!

Rain:sunMan

neo
04-13-2005, 20:03
Not even married yet and you and Baltimore Jack are using the term "ball and chain"????
:eek:
What's wrong with this picture?!!!
:dance
If your bride is a WhiteBlaze reader, your upcoming marriage may resemble 17th-century philosopher Thomas Hobbes' observation that life can be “nasty, brutish, and short.”
:jump
Just kidding you, Neo! Just don't let all this male humor slip over to the female side of the relationship. Take the word of someone married almost 30 years! If we can find such a feller! LOL

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both!!!!

Rain:sunMan
he is just having fun,paul overstreet had a cool song and video out in the 90,s love dont feel like a ball and chain to me:cool: neo

Just Jeff
04-13-2005, 20:20
Balls-in-chains,

Is she a hiker?

Best wishes...hope you've found your happiness! Honeymoon on the AT?!

Jeff

mbroadhe
04-13-2005, 22:50
baltimore jack just gave me a new trail name and said to post it on white blaze
he calls me ball and chain because i am getting married next week.:cool: neoHa, me too! April 23rd. The planning is stressing me out, so I'm hitting the trail this weekend for some peace and to test some gear. Congrats.

lumpy
04-13-2005, 23:38
I hope you tested the gear before you hike the trail. Just a thought. Good Luck Dude!

attroll
04-13-2005, 23:52
Congrats to both of you. I got married for my second time last year on 17 April. This one is the one for me. I wish I had met her a long time ago. Enough about me I hope you both many years of happiness.

mbroadhe
04-13-2005, 23:52
Just going out for an overnighter. Trail testing a sleeping bag and stove. ;)

Tha Wookie
04-14-2005, 00:15
"I'm gonna do some ridin' on the midnight train,

I'm takin' everything except the ball n' chain"

-Hank Williams, Sr.

walkin' wally
04-14-2005, 12:24
There's one foot on the platform
The other foots on the train
I'm going back to New Orleans
To wear that ball and chain.

From

House Of The Rising Sun

The Animals

MedicineMan
04-21-2005, 00:43
i liked you when your trail name was 'Recon' :)
good luck in your marriage!