PDA

View Full Version : information for Dalton Mass

Chicken Feathers
06-08-2012, 12:39
Can anyone give me Thomas Levardi phone number I need a shuttle. Thanks

Don H
06-08-2012, 15:22
Might help if you post from where to where and when.

Chicken Feathers
06-08-2012, 15:48
He lives in Dalton Mass. I know that he help hikers out with shuttles but his phone number is not listed in the data book. Need to see if he is available July 4 for shuttle from Pittsfield to Dalton

Montana AT05
06-08-2012, 20:41
Can anyone give me Thomas Levardi phone number I need a shuttle. Thanks

First of all, Tom Levardi is awesome. He really helped me out during my thru hike--I arrived there wet, bedraggled, depressed. I left his place dry, clean, belly full of food and looking forward to the next leg of my thru. He knew exactly what to say, not to say, how to encourage and how to commiserate. This guy is awesome.

As far as shuttles, when I stayed at his place, I spent a zero during which I boarded a bus to and from Pittsfield. It was easy. I went to the Mall, watched the third new Star Wars (which was so bad that I opted to leave the air conditioned theatre in favor of the near 100 degree day with 98% humidity...), and I got a hair cut and shave at the mall.

So look into a bus. And Tom, if you ever read Whiteblaze, a big thank you from a 2005 thru hiker. :sun

Chicken Feathers
06-08-2012, 20:46
First of all, Tom Levardi is awesome. He really helped me out during my thru hike--I arrived there wet, bedraggled, depressed. I left his place dry, clean, belly full of food and looking forward to the next leg of my thru. He knew exactly what to say, not to say, how to encourage and how to commiserate. This guy is awesome.

As far as shuttles, when I stayed at his place, I spent a zero during which I boarded a bus to and from Pittsfield. It was easy. I went to the Mall, watched the third new Star Wars (which was so bad that I opted to leave the air conditioned theatre in favor of the near 100 degree day with 98% humidity...), and I got a hair cut and shave at the mall.

So look into a bus. And Tom, if you ever read Whiteblaze, a big thank you from a 2005 thru hiker. :sun
Only problem is that I am arriving July 4 and bus service does not run July 4

Don H
06-09-2012, 08:18
Arrow Taxi in Pittsfield, MA (413) 499-4300

Sly
06-18-2012, 15:40
from the Companion...

Lodging: Thomas Levardi, 83 Depot St., (413) 684-3359, cell (413) 212-9691, allows hikers to use a water
spigot outside his home and provides the hospitality of his front porch and back yard for tenting (get permission first)