PDA

View Full Version : East TN Question

BabySue
06-14-2012, 00:06
How passable is Hollyhill Road, which connects (Old) Railroad Grade Road to Dennis Cove Road. I know where each terminus is; I'm curious about what's in between. I know the upper end is gated, and I have no intention of driving. But what about walking? Any reason not to? Thanks.

rocketsocks
06-14-2012, 00:23
How passable is Hollyhill Road, which connects (Old) Railroad Grade Road to Dennis Cove Road. I know where each terminus is; I'm curious about what's in between. I know the upper end is gated, and I have no intention of driving. But what about walking? Any reason not to? Thanks.Sounds like you have all the makings of some good exploring starring at ya,those are the times I like the best,the unknown,the excitement,the child like questions.Don't know anything about that area,just wanted to say,Have a great hike.:)

Tennessee Viking
06-14-2012, 08:49
BabySue,
You may want to ask Bob Peoples about it. I know the Dennis Cove end is open at random times and its used for TVA powerline access. And seen ATVs and hunters park at the gate. But never tried to explore it. With ATV traffic, I would expect it to be muddy.