PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hiker

Sablemare
06-28-2012, 08:56
Hello all. Not sure where to post this to get the message out to as many hikers as possible so forgive me if I'm intruding on a thread. I live in North Central Florida and my brother who is from PA is an avid hiker/back packer who has hiked/backpacked/camped all across our country, chiefly up and down the east coast, sections of the AT and Florida Trai. His home base is Philadelphia, PA. He always hikes with his dog, a Shepherd/Lab/Husky mix named Wesley who is about 60 lbs, tan with a black mask to his face. John was last seen at my place in FL on June 14, 2012. He left here that day headed home to Phila., PA and was to meet our niece there on Sat. 6/16 to pick up her dog. He never arrived and has not been seen since. He is known to spontaneously stop places and go off hiking so we're networking some hiking sites to see if anyone has seen him. I have photos of him, just need to figure out how to post them here. He goes by the trail name of jpamusher and has also used RunsWithDogs. I'll see if I can add a photo of he and his dog as my profile photo. Thanks and please share. If seen ask him to contact his family ASAP and tell him a Missing Person's report has been filed with the Phila. Police. Thanks again.

Sassafras Lass
06-28-2012, 12:43
Sorry to hear this - hope you find out something soon!