PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days Shuttle

The Solemates
04-20-2005, 13:27
Im gonna need a ride back to my car on Sunday, May 15 and was wondrin if I could set something up with someone on here instead of just relying on luck, which is what i was previously planning on doing. my car is either gonna be at grayson highlands or at watauga dam, depending on which section i decide to hike. anyone headed either way around lunchtime on Sunday?

chomp
04-20-2005, 14:11
According to Lone Wolf's Trail Days schedule, the Baptist Church will be doing this on sunday. Not sure if there is a charge or donation associated with this service. You should easily be within the 100 mile range of the shuttle.

Sunday, May 15th the Baptist church is giving shuttles back to the AT in a 100 mile radius between 1-6 PM.

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8395&highlight=trail+days

Lilred
04-20-2005, 16:47
I'll be driving to Trail Days either Thurs. evening or VERY early Fri. morning. I'm staying till Sunday, so I'll be available for shuttles. As long as I'm back on the road to Nashville by 2pm, I'll be fine. How far are those places from Damascus??

The Solemates
04-20-2005, 18:08
I'll be driving to Trail Days either Thurs. evening or VERY early Fri. morning. I'm staying till Sunday, so I'll be available for shuttles. As long as I'm back on the road to Nashville by 2pm, I'll be fine. How far are those places from Damascus??

Grayson Highlands is 30-45 minutes, depending on how you drive on curvy hwy 58 :)

hampton, tn (watauga dam) is about an hour.

i'll be looking for ya at trail days, even if i dont get a ride with ya. but thanks a lot for the offer!

Lilred
04-20-2005, 21:49
Grayson Highlands is 30-45 minutes, depending on how you drive on curvy hwy 58 :)

hampton, tn (watauga dam) is about an hour.

i'll be looking for ya at trail days, even if i dont get a ride with ya. but thanks a lot for the offer!

No problem. See you at trail days. :)

The Solemates
05-03-2005, 11:51
Lilredmg...I just PM'ed you.