PDA

View Full Version : I love in the summer when the days stay lighter longer

rocketsocks
07-01-2012, 20:44
I can power down the computer to low light and still see it well,what are some of things you do,with the added sun light.

10-K
07-01-2012, 21:01
Hike longer.

I left yesterday evening at 6:30 PM and hiked the 6 miles up to No Business Knob (AKA "creepy") shelter and spent the night in my hammock. (in honor of 1azarus....)

rocketsocks
07-01-2012, 21:02
Post Script;did you ever post a thread that you just knew was gonna bomb or that was not particularly worthy of the server time,much less your own time,but only came to that conclusion nano seconds after hitting enter,I have...Sorry

rocketsocks
07-01-2012, 21:04
Hike longer.

I left yesterday evening at 6:30 PM and hiked the 6 miles up to No Business Knob (AKA "creepy") shelter and spent the night in my hammock. (in honor of 1azarus....)I don't believe I know anything about this creepy no business knob shelter,care to elaborate?

weary
07-01-2012, 21:07
I can power down the computer to low light and still see it well,what are some of things you do,with the added sun light.
I also love in the summer. But I find that love is quite fine also when the days are short

rocketsocks
07-01-2012, 21:12
I also love in the summer. But I find that love is quite fine also when the days are shortIt is funny you mention that,because I always am reminding my kids that just because it's 4:30 and dark,there's still plenty of time for chores.;)and to wake-up

ChinMusic
07-01-2012, 21:20
I like the longer days but I need my beauty sleep. No sunrises for me til late fall.

10-K
07-01-2012, 21:25
I don't believe I know anything about this creepy no business knob shelter,care to elaborate?

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?67487-No-Business-Knob-shelter-creepy&highlight=

rocketsocks
07-01-2012, 21:46
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?67487-No-Business-Knob-shelter-creepy&highlight=My man,thanks,enjoying reading that,and have also felt this feeling in the woods,especially when it's cool and quiet,those light slight breezes help to chill right to the bone.Creepy is a perfect word for this feeling of strange elation.

The woods are lovely dark and deep
but I have promises to keep
so let me get the heck outta here before somthing wicked this way comes

mudhead
07-02-2012, 10:49
If you had brung the rest of the cartridge to go with the bullets, would you feel safer?

rocketsocks
07-02-2012, 10:58
I also love in the summer. But I find that love is quite fine also when the days are shortYes it is. When the weathers hot and sticky, thats not the time for dunking tricky, but when the frost is on the pumkin, thats the time for tricky dunkin.