PDA

View Full Version : Ride for 2 people from Sherman Brook Campsite, MA to Williamstown, MA Aug. 15th

Sarah1520
07-18-2012, 22:45
Hi!

I'm looking for a ride on August 15th to Williamstown, MA greyhound station from the Sherman Brook Campsite (ish area).

If anyone knows of a good shuttle to contact I would be so thankful!

thanks

tdoczi
07-18-2012, 22:55
Hi!

I'm looking for a ride on August 15th to Williamstown, MA greyhound station from the Sherman Brook Campsite (ish area).

If anyone knows of a good shuttle to contact I would be so thankful!

thanks

ive used ellen mccollum who is on the ATC list several times.

Cosmo
07-19-2012, 14:42
I live and work in the area. Happy to give you a lift from the trail crossing on Rt 2, or Massachusetts Ave (the next closest road to Sherman Brook). Feel free to PM me and we can figure out the timing.

Cosmo

Sarah1520
07-22-2012, 21:48
I live and work in the area. Happy to give you a lift from the trail crossing on Rt 2, or Massachusetts Ave (the next closest road to Sherman Brook). Feel free to PM me and we can figure out the timing.

Cosmo

THANK YOU SO MUCH Cosmo!!! I will definitely be in touch! Do you have a phone number I can call you at closer to the 15th of August? I won't have access to this thread during the hike (obviously haha) and I don't have any internet on my phone or anything. thanks again!!

Cosmo
07-24-2012, 08:04
THANK YOU SO MUCH Cosmo!!! I will definitely be in touch! Do you have a phone number I can call you at closer to the 15th of August? I won't have access to this thread during the hike (obviously haha) and I don't have any internet on my phone or anything. thanks again!!

Sarah, I'll send you a Private Message with my contact info. I've got you on my calendar for the 15th, we just need to work out the timing.

Cosmo