PDA

View Full Version : Tell me cool places in Montana please

MrMiner2
07-21-2012, 18:42
Never been there before. I'll be going at the end of August. What are some trails to do in glacier national park?

tdoczi
07-21-2012, 20:05
sperry glacier, grinnel glacier (both from the overlook off the highline and by hiking into the actual glacier) gunsight pass, swiftcurrent pass, i'm sure any of the other passes i didnt go to.

rocketsocks
07-21-2012, 20:14
Never been there before. I'll be going at the end of August. What are some trails to do in glacier national park?Send "Coach" a PM, I think he may know something...maybe? Sounds like a cool time, you bringing the Kayak? any fishing on the trip planned?

PS, don't forget to write, hehe

MrMiner2
07-21-2012, 20:54
Just going a few days with my parents. So no to the kayak. Have no idea about fishing. Live fishing, but not in the plans yet.

rocketsocks
07-21-2012, 21:06
Cool, sounds like a good trip though. I can remember going to Yellowstone, with my family as a kid, those road trips are etched in my memory, good stuff:)

fiddlehead
07-21-2012, 21:35
If you're just going day-hiking, try getting up to Ptarmigan tunnel.
The view from both ends of the tunnel are amazing.

Slo-go'en
07-21-2012, 21:40
I just got back from Glacier - if your doing the tourist thing with your parents, your options are limited. Hiking into the back country may not be an option. This is one of those places where just a few days doesn't even scratch the surface.

I would strongly suggest using the free park shuttle to tavel the going-to-the-sun road. This road is totally insane. Not only is it white knuckle driving, it's real hard on brakes and transmissions. (Imagine a very narrow road with no guard rail to speak of sneaking along 1000 foot cliffs...)

The road Brings you up to Logan pass, a popular tourist spot, but totally spectacular. Avalanch lake on the west side near Lake MacDonald is an easy 2.5 mile walk (one way) and is also a very popular tourist trail.

You can do some decent day hikes from any of the car camp grounds on the east side. Scenic Point trail, which starts near the Two Medicine car camp ground is a good hike with fantastic views (Although it's hard not to get fantasic views pretty much anywhere you go around there). This would be a 4 to 5 hour round trip depending on ability and how much time you spend at the top. I meet quite a few day hikers up there on my way back to E. Glacier via that trail.

I have a bunch of pictures on trailjournals from the recent hike, in the CDT journals section.

Have fun and make plans to go back!

coach lou
07-21-2012, 21:51
Just going a few days with my parents. So no to the kayak. Have no idea about fishing. Live fishing, but not in the plans yet.

All the spots tdoczi named are good, I've spent my time on the western side. Glacier is not a fishing spot, you can, don't waist your time, Glacier is for hiking. If you want to fish go to Jellystone, awesome fishing. The yakking in Glacier is on the lakes. Glacier is for hiking. Take your parents up to the Going to the Sun Road. Many trails NOBO or SOBO from there....TAKE BEAR SPRAY. Are you landing in Kalispell, Bozeman, Missoula, or Great Falls. You can not go wrong hiking in any area near any of those airports. The end of August , the huckle berries are just about done, that is bear food so be careful in those patches. For a future trip, the Bob Marshall Wilderness is the place to go. Also, just south of Kalispell/ Hungry Horse Reservoir, out of Bigfork, is a park called The Jewel Basin Hiking area, you can drive right up there 7500' to start, very nice high meadow park, lots of trails. easy to get in...................Man, I gotta go on Orbitz now......just talking about the Big Sky.................................I didn't get out this year:(

coach lou
07-21-2012, 21:53
I just got back from Glacier - if your doing the tourist thing with your parents, your options are limited. Hiking into the back country may not be an option. This is one of those places where just a few days doesn't even scratch the surface.

I would strongly suggest using the free park shuttle to tavel the going-to-the-sun road. This road is totally insane. Not only is it white knuckle driving, it's real hard on brakes and transmissions. (Imagine a very narrow road with no guard rail to speak of sneaking along 1000 foot cliffs...)

The road Brings you up to Logan pass, a popular tourist spot, but totally spectacular. Avalanch lake on the west side near Lake MacDonald is an easy 2.5 mile walk (one way) and is also a very popular tourist trail.

You can do some decent day hikes from any of the car camp grounds on the east side. Scenic Point trail, which starts near the Two Medicine car camp ground is a good hike with fantastic views (Although it's hard not to get fantasic views pretty much anywhere you go around there). This would be a 4 to 5 hour round trip depending on ability and how much time you spend at the top. I meet quite a few day hikers up there on my way back to E. Glacier via that trail.

I have a bunch of pictures on trailjournals from the recent hike, in the CDT journals section.

Have fun and make plans to go back!

You forgot to mention that on the Sun road you'll be on there with motor homes and touring bicycles, all the way up:eek:

tdoczi
07-21-2012, 21:56
You forgot to mention that on the Sun road you'll be on there with motor homes and touring bicycles, all the way up:eek:

in the day or 2 between my arrival at many glacier and when i finally got around to driving the sun road i heard lots of chatter about how scary/dangerous a drive it was... which sort of got me psyched. it was kind of a letdown, not scary at all really. its certainly no mt washington auto road.

rocketsocks
07-21-2012, 21:56
All the spots tdoczi named are good, I've spent my time on the western side. Glacier is not a fishing spot, you can, don't waist your time, Glacier is for hiking. If you want to fish go to Jellystone, awesome fishing. The yakking in Glacier is on the lakes. Glacier is for hiking. Take your parents up to the Going to the Sun Road. Many trails NOBO or SOBO from there....TAKE BEAR SPRAY. Are you landing in Kalispell, Bozeman, Missoula, or Great Falls. You can not go wrong hiking in any area near any of those airports. The end of August , the huckle berries are just about done, that is bear food so be careful in those patches. For a future trip, the Bob Marshall Wilderness is the place to go. Also, just south of Kalispell/ Hungry Horse Reservoir, out of Bigfork, is a park called The Jewel Basin Hiking area, you can drive right up there 7500' to start, very nice high meadow park, lots of trails. easy to get in...................Man, I gotta go on Orbitz now......just talking about the Big Sky.................................I didn't get out this year:(Well now I know who to call if I should ever head out that way:)

Feral Bill
07-22-2012, 00:19
Where will you be staying? Many Glacier is fabulous for day hiking. You seriously can't go wrong. It is one of the few places I'd carry bear spray.

Marta
07-22-2012, 01:39
Polebridge in the northwest part of the park is as cute as can be. The Polebridge Mercantile sells killer pastries. Lincoln Lake has the tallest waterfall in the park. Iceberg Lake is amazing. Is all good. The huckleberries are ripe now. Thimble berries should be ripe in August. Definitely carry bear spray. You probably won't need it, but unless you confine yourself to hiking in groups, it's good to have. The backcountry ranger stations have a video on how to behave during bear encounters. It's very good to watch, even if you are dayhiking.

Where are you staying?

MrMiner2
07-22-2012, 01:48
I'll be landing in kilespi. Staying in whitefish. My parents went there last year and liked it so much (and knew I would) so they are taking me. I'm gotten them more into hiking. They are pretty decent shape. Taking them
On several in the smokies.

Likely no camping for them/us. But definitely open to some day hikes. If y'all could pick two or three to do which would it be

coach lou
07-22-2012, 05:16
Polebridge in the northwest part of the park is as cute as can be. The Polebridge Mercantile sells killer pastries. Lincoln Lake has the tallest waterfall in the park. Iceberg Lake is amazing. Is all good. The huckleberries are ripe now. Thimble berries should be ripe in August. Definitely carry bear spray. You probably won't need it, but unless you confine yourself to hiking in groups, it's good to have. The backcountry ranger stations have a video on how to behave during bear encounters. It's very good to watch, even if you are dayhiking.

Where are you staying?

Polebridge Mercantile also has the best coffee in Montana........................................... ...............................and pretty girls;)

Marta
07-22-2012, 10:40
A fairly easy, spectacular hike, is Avalanche Lake. It's only two miles each way, steadily uphill on the way there, but not terribly steep. Same trailhead as Trail of the Cedars, so you can do both at the same time. It's part of the way along the Going to the Sun Road, so you can make it part of that same day.

Defiitely head up to Many Glacier one day. There are a bunch of hikes starting from there. Apikuni Falls is a short, but steep hike. Iceberg Lake is a ten-mile round trip, and somewhat steep. Grinnell Glacier is a possibility.

So...if I were organizing three day trips into the park with moderate hiking:

1) Enter in West Glacier. Have breakfast at Eddie's in Apgar Village. Drive along the shore of Lake McDonald, stopping at some of the viewpoints, especially Sacred Dancing Cascade. Park at Avalanche Lake Trailhead and hike Avalanche Lake Trail and Trail of the Cedars. Drive the rest of the Going to the Sun Road, stopping to take short side trails to various waterfalls. Sunrift Groge is particularly worth seeing. St. Mary's Falls and Virginia Falls are along the same trail, a mile of so each way, and gorgeous. Drive back via highway 89 and 49 (very exciting little road) through East Glacier. Walk into the lobby of the big Lodge in East Glacier. Have dinner at Glacier Village Cafe or Serranos.

2) Drive from Whitefish along Rte. 2 to 49 to 89 to Many Glacier. You can spend all day hiking there, or you can do a short hike around the lake, then proceed up 89 to 17 to the Chief Mountain customs station at the Canadian border. There's a parking area on the US side, and trailhead. There's an easy six-mile hike each way to the Belly River Ranger Station. A gorgeous river valley with spectacular craggy peaks all around. It's also the beginning of the B route of the CDT southbound. About three miles beyond the ranger station is Dawn Mist Falls, which is gorgeous. on your way back to Whitefish, stop at the Izaak Walton Inn in Essex for dinner.

3) Enter the park in West Glacier and drive up towards Polebridge. There was a huge fire here about eight or ten years ago and the damage is still very visible. There are scenic pullouts with informative signs telling you about it. Because of the lack of trees, you get some good views of Lake McDonald and the river valley. Stop at the Polebridge Mercantile for a drink and a snack. Carry on to Bowman Lake. There are several possible trails there. The hike along Bowman Lake is easy and offers some excellent views of the mountains and waterfalls on the other side of the lake. There's a nice picnic area there, too. To get back to Whitefish you can go back through the park, or follow signs for a more direct route on a highway.

In the interest of full disclosure, I will reveal that I work for Izaak Walton Inn, Eddies's, and Glacier Village Cafe. That said, they are some of the best dining options in the area. The Izaak is a historic hotel built by the railroad in the thirties. The dining room is very cozy and charming. In the summer you can eat out on the porch. The bar in the basement is quaint and pleasant.

National Geographic map #215 covers the whole park, and is the one I'd recommend using for hike planning. It doesn't quite have enough road information for planning the drives outside park boundaries, so I'd get a road map of Montana as well.

Be aware that cell phone coverage will be limited to the immediate areas around West Glacier, East Glacier, St. Mary's, and Many Glacier. If you and your folks plan to split up in the park, you won't be able to call each other to coordinate plans.

MrMiner2
07-22-2012, 12:46
This is all I've gotten from my dad

"Khandahar lodge, whitefish MT,
And last night of trip in Missoula, prob holiday inn downtown"

About 2 1/2 days in whitefish. 1 in Missoula. Short trip, but all we can pull off due to many conflicts.

Thanks for all of the great info so far. I really appreciate it.

mwhoyle
07-23-2012, 10:44
The aforementioned Avalanche Lake is not far from the park entrance on the Whitefish side... (if that helps) It's just a few miles (8 or so?) up Going to the Sun Rd. The lake is pretty spectacular. (as are most of them, I think) And +1 to picking up a copy of the Trails Illustrated map. Might be about the best planning aid you can get.

There's also the Falcon day hikes guide:

http://www.amazon.com/Hikes-Glacier-Waterton-Lakes-National/dp/076273633X

Glacier is a place like no other. Have a good trip.

mwhoyle
07-23-2012, 10:53
Also, if you have the time, check out the National Bison Range between Missoula and Whitefish. Great place to see wildlife (pronghorn antelope, elk) in addition to the bison. And there are some spectacular views of the Flathead River and surrounding mountains. (but heck, there's a spectacular view behind every tree in NW Montana)

http://www.fws.gov/bisonrange/nbr/

Takes a couple hours to drive the touring road.

MrMiner2
08-28-2012, 00:40
Going this week!! Any other suggestions closest to whitefish?

Feral Bill
08-28-2012, 01:23
Avalanch Lake for sure. Also Logan Pass to Hidden Lake. Watch for fierce marmots.

coach lou
08-28-2012, 05:39
Going this week!! Any other suggestions closest to whitefish?

Bring clothes for March/April

Marta
08-28-2012, 09:09
Logan Pass to Hidden Lake is a great hike, with excellent views. The trail beyond Hidden Lake is now closed because of bears. There were mountain goats close to the trail last weekend. And great wildflowers.

MrMiner2
08-28-2012, 09:43
What constitutes as March/April clothes?

I live in TN. So march/April is shorts

coach lou
08-28-2012, 09:59
What constitutes as March/April clothes?

I live in TN. So march/April is shorts

Yea, I thought of that after I hit send. It will be warm, but it will be cold. I've been in Montana in July many times and needed my winter bag. You won't need down but, bring long pants, fleece and a good raincoat.

MrMiner2
08-28-2012, 10:32
Thanks so much!

Marta
08-28-2012, 19:44
This week it has been warm during the day but gets down into the 40s at night. It has also been dry...but I would bring rainwear. Hat and gloves. Sunscreen and sunglasses.

realdeal64
08-28-2012, 20:36
Used to live in West Yellowstone,always hiked the snow mobile trails in summer.

MrMiner2
09-02-2012, 11:10
Thanks errbody. Surprised no one mentioned Siyeh Pass. Drop car off at Siyeh Bend take shuttle to sunrift gorge. 10 mile hike gaining roughly 2000 ft elevation to the highest hike able (trail point) in the whole park. Strenuous rated. My parents made it though not to slowly. It's awesome. Pictures to come in a few days. Spectacular.

Zippy Morocco
09-02-2012, 11:41
I'll be going up on Wednesday (I live in Missoula) and am planning on this one. http://www.hikinginglacier.com/siyeh-pass.htm Siyeh Pass in glacier. Ones I have done and liked int the pass are Sperry Glacier, Gunsight Pass, Polebridge is fun and there are some nice hikes over there though they don't give you the high alpine experience. It doesn't take very many miles into the woods before you are alone in Glacier.

This year I have been spending a lot of time in the Bob Marshall Wilderness and am enjoying that. However it is not very accessible for day hikes.

Unfortunately I don't know too much about Whitefish that doesn't involve winter. The do have some of the better restaurants in the state there. Montana cuisine can be disappointing but the scenery makes up for it.

coach lou
09-02-2012, 11:42
I'll be going up on Wednesday (I live in Missoula) and am planning on this one. http://www.hikinginglacier.com/siyeh-pass.htm Siyeh Pass in glacier. Ones I have done and liked int the pass are Sperry Glacier, Gunsight Pass, Polebridge is fun and there are some nice hikes over there though they don't give you the high alpine experience. It doesn't take very many miles into the woods before you are alone in Glacier.

This year I have been spending a lot of time in the Bob Marshall Wilderness and am enjoying that. However it is not very accessible for day hikes.

Unfortunately I don't know too much about Whitefish that doesn't involve winter. The do have some of the better restaurants in the state there. Montana cuisine can be disappointing but the scenery makes up for it.
Zippy, how's the fire season this year?

MrMiner2
09-02-2012, 12:06
Well yeah we Stayed in whitefish and went to glacier the last few days

coach lou
09-02-2012, 12:31

The best coffee I ever found was at the Mercantile. As for the food..... well, my buddy and I are pretty good cooks:rolleyes:. One time, on our way back from Jelly, Mike tells me he found a place in Frenchtown with real good apizza. Wow................he's been gone for a long time:eek:

Zippy Morocco
09-02-2012, 13:18
Zippy, how's the fire season this year?

Hi Coach,

Fire season is pretty rough this year. There are fires in the Swan Valley, in The Bob and Scapegoat Wilderness, All through the Bitteroots and in Garnett. That is just what I know because they have effected weekend trips I had planned. They are all relatively small but we are experiencing lots of smoke. I took a trip to Targhee a few weeks ago and into Yellowstone and the whole state was smokey. My understanding is that most of that smoke is coming from a huge fire in Idaho. I will be curious to see if it is smokey up near Glacier. I hope not cause we are taking a friend who has never been and a clear day makes the park really shine.

By the way, I took that trip to the Chinese wall and have to say it was amazing.

Zippy Morocco
09-02-2012, 13:28
Thanks errbody. Surprised no one mentioned Siyeh Pass. Drop car off at Siyeh Bend take shuttle to sunrift gorge. 10 mile hike gaining roughly 2000 ft elevation to the highest hike able (trail point) in the whole park. Strenuous rated. My parents made it though not to slowly. It's awesome. Pictures to come in a few days. Spectacular.
Mr Miner,

You must have been writing your post about Siyeh post as I was writing mine or I didn't see it (I was writing it for a long time do to a multitasking morning). How was the hike? Do you think a couple of non hikers (my visitors) would make it through without too much pain? Also, how long did it take you to complete the hike?

What day are you coming into Missoula. If you haven't been here before get ready for the best town ever! Let me know if you want any specific Missoula info.

coach lou
09-02-2012, 13:30
Hi Coach,

Fire season is pretty rough this year. There are fires in the Swan Valley, in The Bob and Scapegoat Wilderness, All through the Bitteroots and in Garnett. That is just what I know because they have effected weekend trips I had planned. They are all relatively small but we are experiencing lots of smoke. I took a trip to Targhee a few weeks ago and into Yellowstone and the whole state was smokey. My understanding is that most of that smoke is coming from a huge fire in Idaho. I will be curious to see if it is smokey up near Glacier. I hope not cause we are taking a friend who has never been and a clear day makes the park really shine.

By the way, I took that trip to the Chinese wall and have to say it was amazing.

The Wall is on my list! The guy that I fly out with and My buddy in Alberton, can't backpack anymore. I got them to agree to horsepack in. My wife will walk in, but that's another trip. Sounds like the worst fire season since '03'. One came over from Fish creek, about 5 miles from my friends. The forest circus was using his garage for maintenance. In '09' as I was leaving there was one down in the root, you could see the smoke from the plane.

coach lou
09-02-2012, 13:32
Mr Miner,

You must have been writing your post about Siyeh post as I was writing mine or I didn't see it (I was writing it for a long time do to a multitasking morning). How was the hike? Do you think a couple of non hikers (my visitors) would make it through without too much pain? Also, how long did it take you to complete the hike?

What day are you coming into Missoula. If you haven't been here before get ready for the best town ever! Let me know if you want any specific Missoula info.

Send him to Stockmans;) Paul's Pancake Palace for breakfast!

Zippy Morocco
09-02-2012, 13:41
Send him to Stockmans;)

LOL, I was thinking something a little more upscale... Maybe the Oxford. Stockmans has gained and extra bad rep this year. Rohypnol central.

MrMiner2
09-02-2012, 13:41
Missoula today actually be there in about an hour. I'll answer the other stuff later (sorry phone is struggling)

Thanks my buddy goes to U of Montana so he knows some cool stuff. But what's your opinions on places to eat? An overall best place to eat? Sushi place to eat? Thanks

MrMiner2
09-02-2012, 14:07
By non hiker, do you mean out of shape? If they are in good shape, they probably could. It's hard for me to say since I don't know them and don't want to suggest anything they can't do. It's an awesome hike. Beautiful hike and views through a valley up. Then after the pass (which does take a while to get to) you start descending into an awesome alpine valley.

The whole thing is 10.3 miles. Took us 6 hours to do. This was with many pictures and a couple snack/lunch breaks.

I'm 21, my parents are 54. I hike a lot in the smokies, so I'm in fairly good shape. My parents have starting hiking and do 5ks occasionally. So they aren't amazing shape, but probably average or slightly above. I had to kinda keep slow for them, but they made it. Said their legs were dead, but I was well worth it.

At the top, winds were about 60mph and we were 8,000 ft high.

Most everyone does it staring from the Siyeh Bend/Piegan pass. People we knew suggested that we do it the opposite way because the whole hike is more enjoyable. Doing it the opposite way (as we did) is supposed to be a lot tougher according to many hikers we met along the way (all of them starting from Piegan Pass).

I loved it. The guy we stayed with is the son of a Ranger and live on quarters as a kid. Still hikes a ton in Glacier. He said one of his top day hikes.

I definitely suggest looking into it. Bing plenty of water, food, and beat spray in case

on_the_GOEZ
09-02-2012, 14:19
Thanks so much!

Thank YOU, Mr. Miner.

-Yours truly, H. Hood :)

MrMiner2
09-02-2012, 14:25
Nice! ^^ Where do YOU go when the lights go out?

chiefiepoo
09-02-2012, 15:22
Best pie at Saint marys on the east side of the park is at Park cafe. fresh baked pies come out of the oven starting at 8:45 am. raspberry/cherry was my favorite. Took two slices to go and had one the next day at the top of Siyeah Pass

MrMiner2
09-02-2012, 16:17
Just passed stockmans

coach lou
09-02-2012, 16:27
Just passed stockmans

I had to google that drug thing that Zippy was taking about, that is too bad. When I first started going out there 30 yrs ago, it was a cool place. " Liquour in front, Poker in rear", my tee shirt is wearing out. Missoula is so different, when I first went there, Johnson-Bell Field was waaaaay out of town, now town is waaaaay past it. I do love it there, just a different world. Have fun, I'm so jealous.

coach lou
09-02-2012, 16:30
I have to teach Hikerboy to Fly Fish..................he'll forget all about Maine:D

MrMiner2
09-02-2012, 17:10
Lots of wildlife encounters. Brown bear, marmot, snakes, rams, mountain goats.

I didn't harass them but I went real off trail and sat down next to a mountain goat to let it know I wasn't threatening. It just was walking and grazing right by me. Could have touched it if I wanted

coach lou
09-02-2012, 17:14
Lots of wildlife encounters. Brown bear, marmot, snakes, rams, mountain goats.

I didn't harass them but I went real off trail and sat down next to a mountain goat to let it know I wasn't threatening. It just was walking and grazing right by me. Could have touched it if I wanted

I had a Marmot come right up to me and pose for a picture, then it demanded I feed him!

Zippy Morocco
09-02-2012, 23:31
Just passed stockmans

I had to google that drug thing that Zippy was taking about, that is too bad. When I first started going out there 30 yrs ago, it was a cool place. " Liquour in front, Poker in rear", my tee shirt is wearing out. Missoula is so different, when I first went there, Johnson-Bell Field was waaaaay out of town, now town is waaaaay past it. I do love it there, just a different world. Have fun, I'm so jealous.

It's not just Stocknan's its been in the news all over this year, mostly because the college football team. It's just a really is a sad situation. Things change and some for the worse. Missoula is still a great town, just needs some work in this area as does many University towns.

Different Socks
09-02-2012, 23:51
Iceberg Lake--very easy 4 miles, Ptarmigan Tunnel--also easy. Piegan Pass, Gunsight Lake, Medicine Grizzily Lake that creates part of Cut Bank Creek, Avalanche Lake--easy 2 miles, Upper Two Medicine Lake, No Name Lake, Apgar Lookout, Scalplock Lookout and many more.

Different Socks
09-02-2012, 23:54
Logan Pass to Hidden Lake is a great hike, with excellent views. The trail beyond Hidden Lake is now closed because of bears. There were mountain goats close to the trail last weekend. And great wildflowers.
Did that hike beyond Hidden Lake last year! Beauty and wonderful experience all the way to Comeau Pass and down to Lake MacDonald.

Marta
09-03-2012, 00:03
Funny you should mention Siyeh... I was there yesterday. Too windy for me, so I went back down. I'll go back on a less windy day.

Today I hiked to Lincoln Lake and back. Good exercise. The tallest waterfall in the park.

I was told that there was a fire at Avalanche Lake yesterday. Don't know the current status.

MrMiner2
09-03-2012, 02:06
*^^ woah I might have seen you. We did Siyeh on Saturday from 1 to 6:30

Marta
09-03-2012, 09:59
I started up at 10 and turned around in that area above tree line where you can see the creek and are hiking towards a big rocky wall. I went back down and hiked to Reynolds CG, and then over to St. Mary's Falls.

One of the reasons I'm an old, solo hiker is that I minimize my risks. The wind was knocking me sideways, greatly increasing my chances of a fall. So I turned around. :-)

I'm glad you guys had a great hike. If there are any bad hikes in GNP, I haven't found them yet.

MrMiner2
09-03-2012, 11:12
http://www.crownofthecontinent.net/content/siyeh-pass-trail/cot5245F8E2453926C03

coach lou
09-03-2012, 11:15
Have you left yet?

MrMiner2
09-03-2012, 13:09
In Missoula. Leaving on the airport soon. Only have been using Internet when in the car

coach lou
09-03-2012, 13:19
In Missoula. Leaving on the airport soon. Only have been using Internet when in the car

Just make sure everything is checked, TSA at Johnson-Bell have very little to do, just sayin'.