PDA

View Full Version : Balls and Sunshine To Summit Katahdin Today!!

Kryptonite
07-23-2012, 18:48
What an absolute trooper Sunshine has been! It has been so amazing to follow their journey. Congratulations Balls & Sunshine!!

Loneoak
07-23-2012, 19:01
They kept a decent journal and I enjoyed following along. Got to give it to that young lady, she's a trooper

rocketsocks
07-23-2012, 19:05
They kept a decent journal and I enjoyed following along. Got to give it to that young lady, she's a trooperGotta agree with ya there, she has quite the resume', and a long hiking career ahead of her I'd think. Truly happy for them both, great job Balls and Sunshine!

et_afig
07-24-2012, 20:16
They allowed me to enjoy the trail while I've been deployed, that young woman appears to be able to kick my ass on (or off) the trail any day. I've been curious as to the kind of comments he got on the trail/on trailjournals that sent him off on the tangent or two he had. I'm sure they were understandably tangent-inducing. Was just always curious.

I'm quite excited for the CDT thru Balls kept talking about.

FarmerChef
07-25-2012, 20:54
Yeah, congrats to them both. Got to spend a couple days hiking with them in New Jersey. My girls had a great time talking with Sunshine and my wife and I enjoyed sharing our trail experience with both of them. Best of luck to them on their Triple Crown attempt.