PDA

View Full Version : Who needs a ride to Trail Daze?

BooBoo
04-25-2005, 23:08
Who needs a ride to Trail Days? I can take 1-2 people. I'll be leaving Galena KS afternoon of the 11 and cut throug the far west end on KY before shooting in TN and then on to D town.

Bmillonduhat
04-25-2005, 23:16
I'll be heading up to Damascus from Greenville, SC. I'll leave Friday morning for it. If anyone needs a hitch let me know. Only can take so many cuz I'll be in an acura integra

Chef
04-27-2005, 20:37
I'm looking for a ride down to damsacus for trail days. I live in New York and would be willing to throw money in for gas. If anyone is headin down there and is passin thru the new york area, please let me know? My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Chef tb

yogi clyde
04-27-2005, 22:54
I will most probably be driving down from NYC on Thursday.
I will not be coming back, until the following week and some hiking. :banana

attroll
04-28-2005, 00:39
We will be driving down from Maine starting early Thursday morning and coming back Monday. Buffalo is to far out of the way to help you out sorry.

Dharma
04-30-2005, 10:14
I am planning on driving down Wednesday evening/Thursday morning and leaving on Sunday morning. Anyone who'd like to come along and share the gas please PM me or reply to this thread. I live in north-central CT.

Troll.... what time do you expect to be back on Monday?

Skittles
04-30-2005, 14:19
I'm looking for a ride from Damasus to somwhere nearer Central KY (Berea to be exact, right on I75.) Leaving Monday or Tuesday would be ideal since I'm going to go do trail maintenance with Hardcore. Think I've got the ride to Damascus from GA (Neels/Unicoi Gap area) figured out, but if anyone else is looking for passengers, a backup couldn't hurt. I'd gladly pitch in gas money and some driving time to anyone who's heading my way! Thanks!

-Skittles- (720) 296-7917

gr8fulyankee
04-30-2005, 16:00
Since this will be my first Trail Days, Can anybody tell me what the parking space situation is like ?

lobster
05-01-2005, 21:50
Since this will be my first Trail Days, Can anybody tell me what the parking space situation is like ?
The parking meters are very expensive!

Lugnut
05-02-2005, 00:04
I'm looking for a ride from Damasus to somwhere nearer Central KY (Berea to be exact, right on I75.) Leaving Monday or Tuesday would be ideal since I'm going to go do trail maintenance with Hardcore. Think I've got the ride to Damascus from GA (Neels/Unicoi Gap area) figured out, but if anyone else is looking for passengers, a backup couldn't hurt. I'd gladly pitch in gas money and some driving time to anyone who's heading my way! Thanks!

-Skittles- (720) 296-7917

Skittles, I'll be at Kincora for hardcore and if I don't go on to Asheville to visit my cousin(which is up in the air right now) then you have a ride to Berea.

Dharma
05-02-2005, 08:02

If you park back by the tent city, it's a set fee for the weekend with in/out privileges. The flip side is you're .8 away from the festivities, so ya gotta walk or hitch (pretty easy) to the center of town. I don't know about the option/cost of street parking.

05-02-2005, 14:26
hey all. i live in the whites. anyone in or near this vicinity headed down to trail days? i would only be able to swing a weekend affair (13>15), though i might be able to snag an extra day (friday if anything) on the early end. i MUST be back to nh by 5 pm on the 15th. please shout out if you can help me. peace!

chomp
05-02-2005, 14:39
i MUST be back to nh by 5 pm on the 15th. please shout out if you can help me. peace!
Leslie -

Its about a 14 hour drive to Damascus from NH, so it would be very difficult to be back in NH by 5 pm on Sunday. I looked at driving down from NH but opted to fly to capitolize on time.

luna
05-06-2005, 17:24
anyone going from MI or the surrounding area, i can drive or give gas money or whatever but would love to car pool let me know, would like to leave wed. if possible email me [email protected]

Paddy_K
05-07-2005, 14:49
hey all,

I'm looking to get down to Damscus sometime next week (Wed-Fri) to meet a few thru-hiking friends and join them on their way to Khatadin. Anyone leaving from the greater northeast (I'm near Hartford but could get a ride to ny, nj, etc if necessary) and have room for one more? I'd be happy to pay for gas/food/whatever. my email is [email protected]

cheers,
P

michigoose
05-09-2005, 14:44
Hi All,

Lefty and I (NoBo '04) need a lift from DC to Damascus for Trail Days. If anyone is heading down on Thursday late afternoon or Friday and has 2 seats available, we'd be happy to chip in for gas.

Thanks!
Michigoose

Chef
05-11-2005, 22:49
Still lokking for a ride to trail days from the westchester county, new york area. Chef tb

TOW
05-12-2005, 09:44

Plan on parking about a 100 miles out and hiking in....wanderer :banana

TOW
05-12-2005, 09:47
Hey BooBoo have fun. I live only 20 miles from BooBoo and almost came with him. He should be just about there now? Just bought my first vehicle in 15 years today...Soon I will be hauling hikers around in the fall...wanderer