PDA

View Full Version : Hard to find

Two Winds '97
04-30-2005, 01:28
This page has too many links to try to find anything. I've been on for half and hour now and still don't know were the main forum is. Anyone????

Ridge
04-30-2005, 01:58
I've been learning to use this site while hubbys away playing on the PCT. Try the "FAQ" and the "Search" tabs at the top. when all fails go back to "Home" and start over. This is a great site for nice people. hikerwife

attroll
04-30-2005, 02:27
This page has too many links to try to find anything. I've been on for half and hour now and still don't know were the main forum is. Anyone????What do you mean by main forum? www.whiteblaze.net/forum (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum)

Heater
04-30-2005, 08:16
This page has too many links to try to find anything. I've been on for half and hour now and still don't know were the main forum is. Anyone????
Click on the "home" link (or the whitebalze logo) then click on the "forums" link.
That will take you to the main forums page that has all the different forums. :sun

Two Winds '97
04-30-2005, 18:53
Thanks all. It's just that this site has SO MANY links. Just taking me some time to nav. it all.