PDA

View Full Version : TROLL-BE-GON is now available!

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 09:01
This infomercial is provided as a public service announcement.
Troll-Be-Gon is now available in all forums.
Right-click to save image.
Apply as needed to stop infestation.
And a shout out to original provider of this product, whoever you are.

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 09:09
Are you having a case sale?

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 09:11
Are you having a case sale?

No, I am just the marketing rep!

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 09:14
No, I am just the marketing rep!

I'd like to speak with someone in sales...

moldy
08-22-2012, 09:18
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17114&d=1345639705

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 09:20
I'd like to speak with someone in sales...

Excuse me while I patch you through to India :D

... While you're on hold, I have been informed that a Mr. Sarcasm the Elf is the CEO of the company providing this product. I believe he may be contacted at WhiteBlaze.net

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 09:22

... While you're on hold, I have been informed that a Mr. Sarcasm the Elf is the CEO of the company providing this product. I believe he may be contacted at WhiteBlaze.net

Wonderful! Thank you for you assistance. I will be ordering a truckload of this product...to be delivered to the Hotel WhiteBlaze. It seems we have a blossoming infestation.

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 09:27
Wonderful! Thank you for you assistance. I will be ordering a truckload of this product...to be delivered to the Hotel WhiteBlaze. It seems we have a blossoming infestation.

**music** Thank you for shopping with us today, and let us know if we can be of any further service **click**

Rasty
08-22-2012, 09:28

Has WOO approved this product? He is the resident expert on extermination. Anyone have the MSDS sheet for the files?

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 09:31
Has WOO approved this product? He is the resident expert on extermination. Anyone have the MSDS sheet for the files?

Oh, let's just surprise him! :)

Thirsty DPD
08-22-2012, 09:35
Packaged nicely, eye catching. Any reviews on the product. Any suggestions for use on those stubborn bastards?

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 09:36

Hey, I'm just an ignorant marketing rep. All I do is demo the product!

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 09:38
Hey, I'm just an ignorant marketing rep. All I do is demo the product!

What does this product weigh? Is it made to hang off my pack when I hike?

atmilkman
08-22-2012, 09:44

It was Sarcasm the elf two days ago in the Religion vs Truth thread.

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 09:48
What does this product weigh? Is it made to hang off my pack when I hike?

It comes in a wee little canister to match the tiny little minds it is designed for. There is a built-in LED light so you can quickly spot and identify the target. Slip it into your pocket! Clip to your belt! Goes anywhere!

Wise Old Owl
08-22-2012, 09:52
17115 Yes I am checking the MSDS and reading the label Right now....

Wait it only works on the little ones....

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 09:55
It was Sarcasm the elf two days ago in the Religion vs Truth thread.

Thank you! If you run into Sarcasm, please let him know he has performed a great service for the community.

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 09:57
And a shout out to original provider of this product, whoever you are*.

* thanks to Sarcasm the elf for this fine product

Thirsty DPD
08-22-2012, 10:01
But does it work on those stubborn Bastards?

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 10:01
17115 Yes I am checking the MSDS and reading the label Right now....

Wait it only works on the little ones....

Really? what do you suggest for the bigger, nastier ones?

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 10:02
But does it work on those stubborn Bastards?

We suggest you do a field test and report your findings.

Wise Old Owl
08-22-2012, 10:06
Really? what do you suggest for the bigger, nastier ones?

Troll Hunter and his side kick Scruffy.17117

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 10:12
Troll Hunter and his side kick Scruffy.17117

If you're on a budget, will this do?

Thirsty DPD
08-22-2012, 10:17

I've tried,......killin' them w/ kindness doesn't work for sure.

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 10:47
Really hungry lions would do the trick... Just let a few of them loose on the trail.

AKBOb
08-22-2012, 10:49

Umm... I've been told recently (on this message board) that I have a case of Trollinopathy so, if I use this on myself will it cure me or will it be toxic?

Sincerely,

Future Customer

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 10:50
Umm... I've been told recently (on this message board) that I have a case of Trollinopathy so, if I use this on myself will it cure me or will it be toxic?

Sincerely,

Future Customer

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 10:52

What happens when we open the thread to find someone has tested the product and has written, "I'm meeeeelting!" ??? :confused: Are there any threats of lawsuit? Are any rights violated with the use of this product?

AKBOb
08-22-2012, 10:53
If I can get IrishBastard to make a purchase with me, may we get a group discount?

Thirsty DPD
08-22-2012, 10:54
Really hungry lions would do the trick... Just let a few of them loose on the trail.

I'm not sure, once they got a whiff of what's under the picnic table........

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 10:55
I'm not sure, once they got a whiff of what's under the picnic table........

You are right... That might kill them. :(

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 10:57
If I can get IrishBastard to make a purchase with me, may we get a group discount?

I will need to check with the supplier to be sure, but I think if you can prove a hardship, they'll give it to you for free!

Thirsty DPD
08-22-2012, 10:57

We might get charged more if KK has anything to say about it.

Train Wreck
08-22-2012, 11:01
What happens when we open the thread to find someone has tested the product and has written, "I'm meeeeelting!" ??? :confused: Are there any threats of lawsuit? Are any rights violated with the use of this product?

**reading back of canister** "Always follow instructions when applying this product. Or not. We don't care."

sorry, I don't have an answer for your question.

WingedMonkey
08-22-2012, 11:05
Will it make me reply 10 times to every thread?

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 11:07
Will it make me reply 10 times to every thread?

Only in the cases of severe infestation.

Thirsty DPD
08-22-2012, 11:09

I think the only risk of a lawsuit is if, "I'M MEEEEELTING!", is in caps. My understanding is, Trolls have no rights, their aliens.

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 11:11
I think the only risk of a lawsuit is if, "I'M MEEEEELTING!", is in caps. My understanding is, Trolls have no rights, their aliens.

Whoa! Now, you have offended my hiking buddy, E.T. He says no Reese's Pieces for you!

TOW
08-22-2012, 11:12

Beware IrishBastard!

Rasty
08-22-2012, 11:49

Refer to the MSDS Sheet!

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 12:15
Refer to the MSDS Sheet!

Well, I could have done that... But it was more fun to ask others what they thought the cleanup process might look like. Personally, in the case of MELTING TROLLS, I think we ought to come up with some sort of plan. Or, maybe a party....

Rasty
08-22-2012, 12:18
Well, I could have done that... But it was more fun to ask others what they thought the cleanup process might look like. Personally, in the case of MELTING TROLLS, I think we ought to come up with some sort of plan. Or, maybe a party....

Apply more Troll-Be-Gon!

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 12:25
Apply more Troll-Be-Gon!

But, if said troll has already been melted, do we really need to apply more Troll-Be-Gon? Shouldn't we just hire some Munchkins and get them to dance and sing, "Ding Dong The Troll Is Dead..."? I wouldn't want to waste the Troll-Be-Gone.

Rasty
08-22-2012, 12:47
Apply more Troll-Be-Gon!

But, if said troll has already been melted, do we really need to apply more Troll-Be-Gon? Shouldn't we just hire some Munchkins and get them to dance and sing, "Ding Dong The Troll Is Dead..."? I wouldn't want to waste the Troll-Be-Gone.

Melted = Sing
Melting = Apply More

They are like roaches you have get it 100%

Gray Blazer
08-22-2012, 12:54
Is Troll-Begon free? Should I check with pervy S.?

Rasty
08-22-2012, 13:04
Is Troll-Begon free? Should I check with pervy S.?

Not free, no matter what the context or frame of reference! I got your back Pervy_Sage!:)

Odd Man Out
08-22-2012, 14:47
Refer to the MSDS Sheet!

http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9927321

Rasty
08-22-2012, 14:56
http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9927321

Don't get it on you!

Water Rat
08-22-2012, 18:08
Melted = Sing
Melting = Apply More

They are like roaches you have get it 100%

Good to know! Thanks for the info! :)

Papa D
08-22-2012, 19:00
This is amazing - how many ounces is it? Can it go in a zip-lock bag and do you do mail drops of the stuff?

Sarcasm the elf
08-22-2012, 19:01
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the shipment of troll-be-gone might be delayed. It turns out that the Norwegian Troll Hunter's Association (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_hunter) claims that the formula violates one of their trademarks.

Until we get production rolling again, I wanted to provide the following video as a public service announcement about the dangers of Internet trolls. While troll-be-Gone is still the most effective means of removing trolls, the techniques in this video was a tried and true non-chemical alternative:

Notice: NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

Wise Old Owl
08-22-2012, 20:47
Darpa has weaponized Troll-B-Bon and bypassed the FDA and Department of Agriculture and assigned it for use within our armed forces... It has a huge affect on the speed of Iranian Centrifuges.

Hey Sarcasm want to see where that troll video came from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWS8Mg-JWSg&feature=player_embedded

Odd Man Out
08-22-2012, 22:30
Darpa has weaponized Troll-B-Bon and bypassed the FDA and Department of Agriculture and assigned it for use within our armed forces...

Yes, it has been loaded into the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk

Sarcasm the elf
08-22-2012, 22:37

Remind me, what number do you have to count to before lobbing the whole hand grenade on Antioch?

WOO - I have been very tempted to reenact the Black Night scene on the tiny bridge over bear rock stream in southern Mass.

Rasty
08-22-2012, 23:32

Remind me, what number do you have to count to before lobbing the whole hand grenade on Antioch?

WOO - I have been very tempted to reenact the Black Night scene on the tiny bridge over bear rock stream in southern Mass.

The number is three, not four.

Tish but a scratch.
What are you going to do? Bleed on me!

Water Rat
08-23-2012, 09:27
This is amazing - how many ounces is it? Can it go in a zip-lock bag and do you do mail drops of the stuff?

Not sure if this is something the postal service will allow you to mail...

Wise Old Owl
08-23-2012, 10:11
It can only go postal and ground... it's a bio hazard material requiring a placard on the truck...

Quadzilla
08-23-2012, 12:17
This is why www.whiteblaze.net (http://www.whiteblaze.net) is sometimes more bull**** than fact. What was once started as a helpful and informative forum has slowly transformed into.......

hikerboy57
08-23-2012, 12:49
it's the humor forum. sometimes laughter is helpful too.

Rasty
08-23-2012, 12:49
This is why www.whiteblaze.net (http://www.whiteblaze.net) is sometimes more bull**** than fact. What was once started as a helpful and informative forum has slowly transformed into.......

It humor. Whiteblaze has had a humor forum for a long time. Read back to threads from 2003 and you will see it's about the same.:)

Supreme Being
08-23-2012, 14:53
Can I order it from Amazon.com?

Train Wreck
08-23-2012, 15:06

Not yet. But watch for the infomercials on late night television. I think Sarcasm will be the pitch man for this fine product.

Rasty
08-23-2012, 15:11

Not yet. But watch for the infomercials on late night television. I think Sarcasm will be the pitch man for this fine product.

Sham Elf! We can't offer this all day.

Train Wreck
08-23-2012, 15:22
Sham Elf! We can't offer this all day.

But the Sham Elf is offering a Sham-Wow for free if you order in the next 10 minutes! Great for cleaning up residue after applying Troll-Be-Gon! Great for home or trail! Use it as a pack towel! a dish towel! a crying towel even!

FarmerChef
08-23-2012, 16:28
Order now and we'll DOUBLE you're order! That's right, order in the next 5 minutes and you'll receive not 1 but 2 cans of Toll-Be-Gone. And, if you call in the next 27 seconds, we'll double, double your order! That's right, that's 4 cans of Troll-Be-Gone.

Quantities are limited. Order now while supplies last. Here's how to order...

Does the Sham Elf need a beard?

Rasty
08-23-2012, 16:31
Order now and we'll DOUBLE you're order! That's right, order in the next 5 minutes and you'll receive not 1 but 2 cans of Toll-Be-Gone. And, if you call in the next 27 seconds, we'll double, double your order! That's right, that's 4 cans of Troll-Be-Gone.

Do Elves have beards? I thought that was Dwarfs (Men and Women)!

FarmerChef
08-23-2012, 16:37
True. But the Elf has so much more, "it" than the dwarves (sorry, Gimli). I mean, would you rather by a Sham-Wow from an Elf or from a dwarf? Dwarves might scare some of our younger customers. Still, a close-cropped, Days-of-our-lives beard on the elf would so sell this, and also Grecian Man.

Water Rat
08-23-2012, 16:42

"Sounds like someone has a case of the "Mondays!

Capt Nat
08-23-2012, 17:55
You folks are delusional. That product may work on some forums, but here, it would be like trying to tackle a 4 alarm fire with a glass of water, filtered with a sawyer in line filter, of course.

Rasty
08-23-2012, 18:13
You folks are delusional. That product may work on some forums, but here, it would be like trying to tackle a 4 alarm fire with a glass of water, filtered with a sawyer in line filter, of course.

For an additional fee we have the 5 gallon backpack sprayer!

Supreme Being
08-23-2012, 18:40

Only pay for additional shipping charges.

Wise Old Owl
08-23-2012, 21:13

Thats why we need a Troll Hunter.

Odd Man Out
08-23-2012, 21:47
Three shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Wise Old Owl
08-23-2012, 22:10
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Watch out for Killer Rabbits.

Sarcasm the elf
08-23-2012, 22:24
Thats why we need a Troll Hunter.

Its not as glamorous a job as one might think....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1e/TrollHunter.jpg

Rasty
08-23-2012, 23:06
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Watch out for Killer Rabbits.

We should have a Monty Python test.

He has a wife you know! ......

Odd Man Out
08-24-2012, 20:05
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!