PDA

View Full Version : wooot About time

Tonce
05-02-2005, 17:02
Quit my job today, my last day is friday. I am starting my thru from TRAIL DAZE
Hopefully everything goes well and my plans are correct. I am getting so anxious about starting.

See ya at the DAZE.

Tonce (no trail name yet).

Nean
05-02-2005, 20:54
Congrats and Good luck, Tonce BTW, are you going north or south?

Tonce
05-03-2005, 12:43
I am heading North from Damascus sunday the 15th then after I get to the big K I am going back to Damascus and hiking south to Springer.

Todd (Tonce)

Uncle Silly
05-03-2005, 14:27
Tonce, look for me out there. My start got delayed a bit and I've come up with the same general plan. Woo-hoo! Maine or bust!

hikerjohnd
05-03-2005, 14:49
I am heading North from Damascus sunday the 15th then after I get to the big K I am going back to Damascus and hiking south to Springer.

Todd (Tonce)

Tonce, look for me out there. My start got delayed a bit and I've come up with the same general plan. Woo-hoo! Maine or bust!
Looks like there will be three of us! I had to return home so I am restarting at Damascus then flipping! Are you all going to be at TDays? I'll look out for you at Dots!

--John

Tonce
05-03-2005, 22:30
yea ill be there for DAZE, with my parents :mad: . but at least I dont have to pay for a ride down there that way. Im getting to damascus friday night then not hiking out untill sunday morning.

name will be Todd untill other names are given

Uncle Silly
05-04-2005, 15:06
John, Todd, i'll be out there by friday too, possibly earlier. keep an eye out for a tall, skinny, confused-looking Frank Zappa lookalike answering to 'Sil'. my trailname is currently UnkaSylli (what my bro is teaching his daughter to call me :rolleyes:) but is subject to change.

i don't have a hike-out time planned yet, but early sunday is likely unless i stick around until monday to assist with the cleanup efforts.

Nean
05-04-2005, 19:21
Met 2 hikers last year a week apart doing the same. neither knew of the other but both really enjoyed it!