PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Parking in Hanover

Kerosene Charlie
05-04-2005, 11:56
Appreciate any information on long term (1 month) parking in or around Hanover, NH. - free or fee. June-July.
Kerosene Charlie

Tramper Al
05-04-2005, 12:39
Appreciate any information on long term (1 month) parking in or around Hanover, NH. - free or fee. June-July.
Kerosene Charlie

My home town, though I no longer have a parking space there. If I were you, I would start by contacting the Darmouth Outing Club, as they will be sympathetic and may know just the place. If no luck there, call the Hanover PD. There are plenty of big lots there that never get filled, you just might want to be on the books with the police in case anyone raises concern.

DuckMFMoufNOBO04
05-06-2005, 19:50
There's a big Dartmouth parking lot about 1 mile west of campus where students park - it's called "A Lot". You can more than likely park there for free for the month - I went to college there for 4 years and never heard of anybody getting a ticket there.

If you're not comfortable with that, you can probably get a parking pass from parking operations 613-643-2204 - there's always plenty of room there, but especially so during the summer

Stray Cat
05-17-2005, 09:49
:welcome Hey KC,
Yes. There is FREE parking at the Lot A at Dartmouth. First, check with Safety and Security at 603-646-2234 or Parking Operations at 603-646-2204 to register your car and license plate. Usually safe, they have security come by now and then. They may have issues with a month of parking. If so, call me, Stray Kat, at 603-252-8295. I have started a hostel and shuttle service and have parking for $50 per month.