PDA

View Full Version : What's the story with supply of Evernew pots?

OzJacko
09-03-2012, 05:43
I have an Evernew 1.3litre Ti pot and have "misplaced" the lid.
As I have a Caldera Cone sized to fit it I thought simplest solution is buy another one (the lid will then be guaranteed to show up and I'll have a spare).
But everywhere seems to be out of stock. I have seen comments to this effect in other threads and sites.
Does anyone know if this is a temporary problem or has the company stopped manufacture or what?

MuddyWaters
09-03-2012, 07:11
My understanding is that Evernew is in Japan, and was affected by the earthquake and tsunami. I believe they are still in business,but availiability is intermittent.

coach lou
09-03-2012, 07:45
My understanding is that Evernew is in Japan, and was affected by the earthquake and tsunami. I believe they are still in business,but availiability is intermittent.

That is indeed what I have read.

Del Q
09-03-2012, 08:43
Agreed, the water bottles have been out of stock for months, just came in...........maybe pots/titanium will be next

OzJacko
09-03-2012, 09:02
Thanks for the heads up.
My need is by next February so not a problem waiting.
I should have guessed, same problem caused a lot of delays on new Subarus.
My problem is nothing compared to theirs...

coach lou
09-03-2012, 09:06
Thanks for the heads up.
My need is by next February so not a problem waiting.
I should have guessed, same problem caused a lot of delays on new Subarus.
My problem is nothing compared to theirs...

Last spring we waited 6 weeks for a 6foot piece of wiring harness for a Forrester, Insurance was not happy.

OzJacko
09-03-2012, 09:43
Last spring we waited 6 weeks for a 6foot piece of wiring harness for a Forrester, Insurance was not happy.
We were very close to buying a diesel Forester but supply was held up as some "chip" was not available - that supplier got washed away.
By the time supply was back up my wife had decided on the new XV.

coach lou
09-03-2012, 09:49
I showed the car wash video to sales, some had seen it. We get our 1st one this week[XV].

OzJacko
09-03-2012, 09:53
I showed the car wash video to sales, some had seen it. We get our 1st one this week[XV].
We love it.
My eldest son gets the BRZ in February.
We love our Subarus.

coach lou
09-03-2012, 09:57
We love it.
My eldest son gets the BRZ in February.
We love our Subarus.
We've had the BRZ for about 6 months, our painter wants one..............he's 28:D

OzJacko
09-03-2012, 10:03
We've had the BRZ for about 6 months, our painter wants one..............he's 28:D
We had release last month
Only 200 for whole of Australia and only orderable online - NOT from dealers, although they all seem to have demos.
Sold out in about 3 hours. My son is p####d as delivery was meant to be November and then got changed to Feb.
He is already paying for it.

Hairbear
09-03-2012, 23:39
hey oz hows it going,just got my appalachian kit last week so they are up and going,maybe soon for you too.mine was on back order for a long time.

OzJacko
09-04-2012, 03:48
hey oz hows it going,just got my appalachian kit last week so they are up and going,maybe soon for you too.mine was on back order for a long time.
I'm cool.
Have a little "timetable" on my desktop.
The only one that was a must by now is done - have the new passport (God I'm ugly).

Hairbear
09-04-2012, 05:43
that means you have to be glad when your woman is prettier than you,makes you a man.you will see what im talking about,there are alot of pretty boys in the states.

OzJacko
09-04-2012, 06:01
that means you have to be glad when your woman is prettier than you,makes you a man.you will see what im talking about,there are alot of pretty boys in the states.
.....I thiiinnnnkkkk I know what you're saying.
Over 30 years married.
Can't imagine being any other way..:D