PDA

View Full Version : Billville Shirts Are In

Jester2000
05-04-2005, 15:56
Billville 5th Anniversary shirts are back from wherever it is they come from, and will be available at Trail Days for $15. They are 100% preshrunk cotton, and one of them is prestained. I won't say what from.

Stop by Billville to get one, or, what the heck, just live there for the weekend.

Moxie00
05-04-2005, 16:21
Are they the origional Bill shirts from the 2000 garage sale or an immitation shirt from China that you will sell to anyone that fancies themself to be an origional Bill? I knew the origional Bills, I hiked with the origional Bills. If I see anyone wearing a Bill shirt that is not an origional Bill I will walk up to them, tell them what I feel about imposters and wannabees and promptly pee on their right leg.

Sleepy the Arab
05-04-2005, 18:27
Careful - I pee back!

chomp
05-04-2005, 20:11
w00t!! Awesome news, Jester!

BooBoo
05-04-2005, 20:42
See you guys there. Hey Jester when you pulling into D-Town ? Wanderer and I should be gettin in Thurs afternoon.

Jester2000
05-05-2005, 11:22
I expect to pull into Dot's parking lot sometime late Wednesday morning. And yes, Moxie did hike with the original Bills, but no, these shirts do not look like Tractor Supply Company work shirts. C'mon, Mox, you know I wouldn't be passin' any counterfeit Bills.

The Old Fhart
05-05-2005, 13:34
Jester2000-"Billville 5th Anniversary shirts are back from wherever it is they come from, and will be available at Trail Days for $15. They are 100% preshrunk cotton, and one of them is prestained. I won't say what from."I could use another Billville shirt to replace my old one-wait, I don't have an old one! Just make sure I don't get the one you loaned Monica while her blue dress was at the cleaners. That one gives a whole new meaning to "Billville." :D

max patch
05-05-2005, 13:48
I will walk up to them, tell them what I feel about imposters and wannabees and promptly pee on their right leg.

Thats exactly how I feel about imposters...you know, the jealous wannabes who write BS entries in shelter registers and then sign them with the name of a famous trail personality.

I agree, imposters are pathetic.

max patch
05-05-2005, 13:49
I could use another Billville shirt to replace my old one-wait, I don't have an old one! Just make sure I don't get the one you loaned Monica while her blue dress was at the cleaners. That one gives a whole new meaning to "Billville." :D

Thats one of the best posts (in the non serious category) that I've ever read in this forum.

Jester2000
05-05-2005, 14:01
Thats exactly how I feel about imposters...you know, the jealous wannabes who write BS entries in shelter registers and then sign them with the name of a famous trail personality.

I agree, imposters are pathetic.

Max, you probably never got the memo. On Billville threads we don't go off topic just to insult people. We go off topic to insult people when it's funny. Let it drift (or start your own thread entitled "mean posts about things I'm still very upset about, though no one else cares").

Though on a positive note, Max illustrates perfectly the slogan on the anniversary shirts, which you will see when you get to Trail Days.

Jack Tarlin
05-05-2005, 16:52
EXCELLENT news!!!

Hope you have quad-X sizes for those of us who haven't been hiking much lately.....

See you in a week and a half, J. Save me a large shirt, preferably black.

WalkinHome
05-05-2005, 16:59
Save me a half dozen XL. See you soon!

StarLyte
05-05-2005, 17:15
Save one for Marsha in large, um maybe XL, whatever. I needs one.

Moxie00
05-05-2005, 21:04
Jester I have a very important government job and can't make Trail Days, (I drive a school bus and can't get time off) Please let me know how to get a Billville Shirt.

Nightwalker
05-07-2005, 15:33
Are they the origional Bill shirts from the 2000 garage sale or an immitation shirt from China that you will sell to anyone that fancies themself to be an origional Bill? I knew the origional Bills, I hiked with the origional Bills. If I see anyone wearing a Bill shirt that is not an origional Bill I will walk up to them, tell them what I feel about imposters and wannabees and promptly pee on their right leg.
I'll just bet that you're a really popular guy!

I was invited to camp in Billville this year. I may buy a shirt. If you pee on my leg, I may not appreciate it very much!

:D

Jester2000
05-07-2005, 18:19
Um, frankly, Moxie will pee on virtually anything.

Mox, I will save one for you and let you know my info so's we can make the exchange (in a darkened alley, wearing trenchcoats and fedoras).

attroll
05-07-2005, 20:48
Jester I would like a shirt too. But am I deserving of one? I have not hiked with anyone in the Billville group. Heck I don't want Moxie peeing on my leg.

Moxie00
05-08-2005, 11:39
The Bills of 2000 were a unique and enjoyable group. I missed thier performance at Trail Days. There were two groups worth note in 2000, The Bills and The Loud Crowd. The Loud Crowd was a fluid group that kept adding and losing members as it morphed north, the Bills wera a closed group- the origional members- no additions after Damascus but many of us were friends of the Bills. I consider myself a friend of the Bills. I would pee on the leg on anyone who claimed to be an origional 2000 Bill but wasn't. As for anyone wearing a Billville shirt out of respect to the origional Bills, I will shake their hand. Jester was and still seems to be spokesman for the Bills and does a great job. If they ever have honorary Bills I would consider it an honor to be inducted but there can never be an addition to the origionals. As for the Loud Crowd, thats a story for another day. By the way does anyone know what happened to Screamer?
:bse :-? :confused:

Capt Chaos
05-09-2005, 12:48
Hey Jester, am I able to get one? Even though I have camped at Billville for the past three years, Mountain Dew may kick my keister for wearing one. He doesnt even think I actually know you guys.

I look forward to seeing you all at the Daze. I will be driving in Tuesday night and hiking around with Sgt Rock till Thursday.