PDA

View Full Version : Water Conditions in southern Maine

Kerosene
09-09-2012, 09:28
I'm heading out to tackle the Mt. Washington to Rangeley section next week. I'd appreciate it if someone familiar with the area could give me any insight into the water situation on that section given the recent string of warm, sunny weather.

tdoczi
09-09-2012, 09:59
I'm heading out to tackle the Mt. Washington to Rangeley section next week. I'd appreciate it if someone familiar with the area could give me any insight into the water situation on that section given the recent string of warm, sunny weather.

plenty of water in the mahoosucs. beyond that i dont know but imagine similar all around. its actually rained a good amount up there of late. it did yesterday and i was told earlier this week as well.

Slo-go'en
09-09-2012, 10:05
Shouldn't be a problem. I hiked up Mt Adams last week and all the streams and springs on the way up were flowing well.

Color is just starting to show up, hope you get those nice sunny days. Forcast is for more rain to show up this comming weekend.

T.S.Kobzol
09-09-2012, 10:46
Minor correction. Although the mountains are south from Katahdin, the region is commonly referred to as Western Maine. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2