PDA

View Full Version : happy mothers day

neo
05-08-2005, 07:50
happy mothers day to all mothers on whiteblaze today:cool: neo

anneandbenhike
05-08-2005, 14:57
Thank you so much! All I can think about on this Mother's Day is my upcoming solo hike in two weeks...going to Trail Days, then a week later onto the trail! YAY!!!

Tha Wookie
05-08-2005, 16:25
Yes, happy mother's day!!!!

I am so thankful to have a mother who took me out on trails as a child. She is my home base support, transcribes my journals, stuffs me full of food when I visit home, runs our trekking for children fundraiser at home, takes messages from friends and media, has an 800 number so I can call her from the trail towns, and continues to be the best mother on the planet in every way. I know many people will say that their mother is the best, but anyone who has met mine knows that she truly is an extraordinary mother!

Thanks mamas!!

tiamalle
05-08-2005, 19:08
happy mothers day to all mothers on whiteblaze today:cool: neo Good man NEO,I second that motion "Happy Mothers Day to all
Mothers on whiteblaze and the whole world.All of you are the greatest thing
on Earth.Tiamalle

neo
05-08-2005, 23:01
i cant believe that on mothers day so many white blazers over looked this post or made only a few comments,we all have mothers or we would not be here
but once again happy mothers day to all mothers:cool: neo

Tha Wookie
05-08-2005, 23:03
i cant believe that on mothers day so many white blazers over looked this post or made only a few comments,we all have mothers or we would not be here
but once again happy mothers day to all mothers:cool: neo
Maybe they're all too busy spending time with their mothers!

neo
05-08-2005, 23:04
Maybe they're all too busy spending time with their mothers!
i sure hope so wookie:cool:

Catsgoing
05-09-2005, 22:09
:) I am so greatful to have two sons 34 and 32 and a grandson 18 months old.

My mother passed away from cancer those darn cigs she smoked. She was 65 passed away 9 days after her 65th Birthday. I have to say the last months of her life we enjoyed her the most she didn't smoke and we could sit near her.

Thanks for thinking of us Mothers....... And the Best to your Mom.... And X wife..... Many Blessings with your new wife.............