PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days Breakfast

StarLyte
05-09-2005, 11:37
Hello all-
I posted this several weeks ago, but said I would post a reminder.....

Saturday, May 14, 2005 starting at 10:00 a.m. until the food runs out, you are invited to attend a great breakfast at Marsha's guest house in Damascus during Trail Days. Address is: 208 Reynolds Street in Damascus. Reynolds crosses over Laurel Avenue (main street thru Damascus). House sits on the corner of N. Reynolds & the Creeper Trail.

Breakfast will be prepared by Tenacious Tenasi aka Shelly Hale, and if you stopped by or stayed in my cabin at the PA Ruck this year you have already experienced the Shelly Breakfast.

A donation jar will be at the breakfast table. Any donations would be appreciated but are NOT mandatory. The proceeds will be given to The Appalachian Trail Museum.

Menu:
Kentucky biscuits
sausage gravy
--yep that's it !

I did notice a Whiteblaze meeting announcement shortly after my first posting of this breakfast. I unfortunately cannot change the time, and sorry this has overlapped the meeting.

Happy Trail Days to all ! ---Marsha :sun

Nean
05-09-2005, 23:53
Hey Sgt. Rock, can we move the meeting place? That Shelly Breakfast is da kine.

attroll
05-10-2005, 00:09
Hey Sgt. Rock, can we move the meeting place? That Shelly Breakfast is da kine.

I was thinking the same thing. The only problem is that some people may not get the word about the new meeting spot in time.

Nean
05-10-2005, 08:14
Or maybe we could meet at dots and walk over to the breakfast?

SGT Rock
05-10-2005, 08:30
That may be an idea.

StarLyte
05-10-2005, 08:54
I know this sounds crazy, but I'm willing to keep some food warm and anyone wanting to eat after the meeting - that's fine with me. I'll make enough for 20 people. Unfortunate that I cannot make it to the meeting though. Departing early in the morning for Damascus. See you folks at Trail Days. ---Marsha

attroll
05-10-2005, 13:17
Soundsw like an idea. We will have to bring it up to everyone at the meeting.