PDA

View Full Version : Comouter freeze

Drybones
09-27-2012, 08:25
Anyone other than me having problems with thier computer locking up on the WB site?

Rain Man
09-27-2012, 09:13
No problem today for me, no. In the past, when I've run into such problems with the site, I usually am just patient and try again later. Sometimes I find that it was Rick doing a software upgrade or working on the database for a bit.

Here's hoping your computer doesn't freeze up when you try later this morning.

Rain:sunMan

kayak karl
09-27-2012, 10:03
NO, and mine has never logged off as stated in on there thread.

HikerMom58
09-27-2012, 10:05

You are sooo LUCKY!!

HikerMom58
09-27-2012, 10:07
Anyone other than me having problems with thier computer locking up on the WB site?

No locking up for me... hope you have a good day though. :)

Maddog
09-27-2012, 10:10

+1 Maddog:D

atraildreamer
09-27-2012, 13:24
If you have a Lo-o-o-o-ng post, the site will time you out. Better to compose the post in a word text app and then paste it over when it is complete. Saves you from having to rewrite the post. :)

I tend to open multiple windows containing the posts I want to read. I then click on the "Mark Forums Read" to clear the new posts. Sometimes I open too many tabs and the PC gets a bit obstinate and freezes up. :(

If the post has a link to an outside website, and you click on that link, the other site will often have a script running with the site that often causes the PC to lock up. :mad: If you can, click on the "X" in the address bar to kill the script. This should free up the PC. :)