PDA

View Full Version : The Barn in Atkins, VA

Carl Calson
09-29-2012, 18:55
just wanted to give y'all a heads up. my friend got her drop box broken into at The Barn in Atkins, VA. We never found out who did it, and I don't want to jump to conclusions and blame the restaurant, but if it's got feathers and clucks, it's probably a chicken. Half her food was missing, along with 5 months worth of birth control and a brand new digital camera. the food at The Barn, however, was pretty good.

sorry my font gets messed up, i'm missing the "r" key to i have to copy/paste it every time i want to use it.

Firefighter503
10-01-2012, 05:42
What makes you jump to the conclusion that the restaurant was involved? How many hikers and/or customers go through there daily? I am not defending them, but I'd just like to know how you came to that conclusion.

HikerMom58
10-01-2012, 10:33
I don't know how it happened but there's another thread just like this one... more peeps commented on the other one. Maybe the other one would help answer your question.

Rain Man
10-01-2012, 12:24
I don't know how it happened but there's another thread just like this one... more peeps commented on the other one. Maybe the other one would help answer your question.

Exactly the problem with cross-posting identical posts in multiple threads. Not good.

Rain Man

RED-DOG
10-01-2012, 14:16
Well if you are going to trust your stuff with total strangers this sort of thing is going to happen sooner or later.