We have a new shelter, it's modular and lightweight. Here is a little overview

http://youtu.be/vvdabHlS6rc

Here is the link to details
http://seekoutside.com/products/ultralight-tipis/little-bug-out-shelter/

Thanks
Kevin

Feral Bill
10-01-2012, 10:12
Kevin: it seems as if this is your business you are promoting. You should ask about advertising on the site or at least become a paying member.

kevin_t
10-01-2012, 13:06
Hi Feral Bill

We were posting an informative post about a new product that may be of use to the community members here. We do provide support to a few forums, although admittedly not this one. The primary reason we have not provided support to this forum is most of our gear is not presently really relevant to the AT. Most of our gear has been used in the mountain west, Canada, Alaska, Yukon sort of extreme weather stuff etc. With this new shelter, we could see it being used on the AT, due to it's flexibility. After all, you could use the bug nest only in areas where bugs are a concern, or you are primarily near shelters, and then go floorless and lighter in the more rugged areas where weight may be more critical. You could even have a wood stove for cold portions if needed, and send it home and the attachments with it when it was no longer needed. If there is significant interest in using this on the AT, and it being sort of our crowd as well, we will gladly provide financial support to this forum.

So I apologize for providing an informative post. If this is something you are interested in, go ahead and pose your questions or email them at our contact, if the moderator determines this post should be removed. Since this is new, and a bit different I expect there to be a lot of questions.

Thanks
Kevin

bfayer
10-01-2012, 14:48
.... So I apologize for providing an informative post. If this is something you are interested in, go ahead and pose your questions or email them at our contact, if the moderator determines this post should be removed. Since this is new, and a bit different I expect there to be a lot of questions.

Thanks
Kevin
Sorry I agree with Bill, this a commercial ad, not an informative post. Buy space, have someone review your product and they can post. I will be glad to read the review.

Having said that, I wish you luck with your new product.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2