PDA

View Full Version : Brought to You by Billville?!?

Jester2000
05-10-2005, 18:26
Holy cow. Just noticed that Billville is sponsoring Whiteblaze. It happened this time last year, too. Do you think those guys are just glory hogs who know we'll all be logging on a lot before and after Trail Days?

(with all apologies to Walkin' Home, Old Phart, Chomp, or whichever one of you goofballs did that)

TJ aka Teej
05-10-2005, 19:15
Just noticed that Billville is sponsoring Whiteblaze.
The truth comes out - WhiteBalze is held together with red duct tape!:D

MOWGLI
05-10-2005, 21:20
The truth comes out - WhiteBalze is held together with red duct tape!:D

Whitebalze?? Gosh, that's gonna hurt when you pull that duct tape off!

saimyoji
05-14-2005, 11:29
What's the significance of the red blaze/red duck tape?

Nightwalker
05-14-2005, 22:10
Holy cow. Just noticed that Billville is sponsoring Whiteblaze. It happened this time last year, too. Do you think those guys are just glory hogs who know we'll all be logging on a lot before and after Trail Days?

(with all apologies to Walkin' Home, Old Phart, Chomp, or whichever one of you goofballs did that)
Hey Jester! I saw the duct-tape wallet that you made for Jack. Pretty cool.

I hate that I missed hookin' up with you guys at Trail Days, but weirdnesses happened. I had a previously-diagnosed case of tarsal tunnel syndrom take me off the trail for a few weeks, and my stupid hot-water heater died at home. So.... No hitchin' to Damascus, and too broke to drive their.

Anyway, I'll be back out on the trail soon, and maybe I'll run into you somewhere. If you see Jack and Dew, tell 'em that I said "hey" (and a nice loud "mairnnntttt" for dew).

neo
05-15-2005, 20:36
who?what?where?is billville:cool: neo

Rancid
05-16-2005, 21:08
who?what?where?is billville:cool: neo
I found BV last weekend at TD, It's farout there! I can tell you how to get there, but I cannot tell you where it is. Rancid

VAMTNHIKER
05-17-2005, 07:13
Passed by Billville a number of times during TD on my way to my spot on the river... each time brought a smile; did the party ever stop? :D

Someday I do want to hear the story regarding the "backside" display!

Baltimore Jack... enjoyed chatting with you by the Whiteblaze table... and your SoBo comment at the campfire Saturday night was great!

Blister
05-24-2005, 15:16
Billville has taken over our lives. Quite simply if you are out hiking and you run into a red blaze you will find us! Do not run away, we are only a group of seriously demented individuals, all with a common love - Hiker trash! :dance

roadie
05-24-2005, 15:26
i have spent the past 3 years at TD getting to know the billville community and this year Jester really made me feel like a true "Billevillain". i love you people and thanks for making everyone feel so welcome and utterly bewildered at the great white tarp that is the heart of Billville. i loves the hiker trashes!!!!!:banana

Billville has taken over our lives. Quite simply if you are out hiking and you run into a red blaze you will find us! Do not run away, we are only a group of seriously demented individuals, all with a common love - Hiker trash! :dance

Jester2000
05-26-2005, 18:11
. . .and this year Jester really made me feel like a true "Billevillain".

I swear I didn't touch her. Much.

RedneckRye
05-27-2005, 02:55
Unfortunately I missed Trail days, and I missed being touched by Jester. And Chomp. And Jack. And Tricks. And Phart. And Blister. and Funkee. And etc. Damn, I miss all o'y'all. See you in PA.

chomp
05-27-2005, 11:55
Whoo - hoo! Redneck is gonna be at a Billville Event. We will be there for sure. VSA might swing down early, but I'll be ariving late-night on Friday. Unless I get a new job, I dont have any time off to spare.

Mountain Dew
06-08-2005, 17:18
Hey Frank Lopper.....I'm in Duncannon and really enjoying the trail this time around. Good to meet you brother...... MAIRNTTT...