PDA

View Full Version : patches

Many Moons
10-06-2012, 10:56
Was wondering if all states have their own patch? I finished Georgia this year and got a patch through the trail club for Georgia. I looked online for the other states I hope to complete in the years ahead, but could not find any except for the ones sold by the ATC. The ATC patches are OK, but each state looks the same, the Georgia patch is pretty cool looking patch through the club there. Wanting to see if anyone has some info on each states trail clubs??? Hike On!!!

Miller

SevenPines
10-06-2012, 12:16
I've proudly received many unique patches from doing trail maintenance, they give 'em away like candy. Sport them with pride, too!

Marta
10-06-2012, 12:36
I imagine it varies depending on the size and financial health of the trail clubs.

Many Moons
10-06-2012, 12:42
I've proudly received many unique patches from doing trail maintenance, they give 'em away like candy. Sport them with pride, too!

The Georgia patch is called an 80 miler and unique to the state. I was more looking for unique state patches that you could order after finishing each state. Just don't seem to see any for other states, except fot the ones at the ATC. Hike On!!!

Miller

Toli
10-06-2012, 12:49
The Georgia patch is called an 80 miler and unique to the state. I was more looking for unique state patches that you could order after finishing each state. Just don't seem to see any for other states, except fot the ones at the ATC. Hike On!!!

Miller

Looks like this...

SevenPines
10-06-2012, 12:52
wow what a beautiful weimaraner--and rockin' that cool patch!

Many Moons
10-06-2012, 13:05
Looks like this...

And I thought the patch was cool. Your dog makes look better! Serial 07 who I met on the trail this year had a dog like yours. Hike On!!!

Miller